Slight lag in call log

Alex K.

Reaction score
Incoming call lag can also be found when you have your sleep profiles in SetCPU too low.

jman09

Reaction score
Ok. I had my sleep set to 250 and just changed to 400 (next one up). Will see how this goes.

Tesler32

Reaction score
I also have this issue. First my call log just shows the numbers then loads the contacts names and then the pictures. This happens to me when someone calls too. Only the phone number shows up and like 2-3 seconds later it shows the name of the contact and their picture.

I'm getting this. This is the weakest area of my phone's performance (getting calls) - I hear the ring, terrible lag to even show the number, and then if it's a contact, an even worse lag showing the contact name + picture. Really dreadful.

I have the same issue the phone will ring the screen is blank with nothing but the notification panel then number will show without () or - then the number comes in then I can answer the call and sometimes the swipe to answer doesnt work. Its the only thing that I can stand about this rom.

Im running 5.0.6.2 with P3 1.2lv

OP
utkanos

utkanos

Reaction score
There are two sep issues happening it appears, I do not have the problem with the actual calling. As someone suggested, make sure your SetCPU profiles are set high enough for sleep mode to handle an incoming call. You'll have to experiment to find the sweet spot I imagine.

The real issue for me is with the call log itself and how it 'forgets' about your contacts until you scroll through it, at which point the lookup happens and it loads. It seems like a simple bug to fix.

Alex K.

Reaction score
There are two sep issues happening it appears, I do not have the problem with the actual calling. As someone suggested, make sure your SetCPU profiles are set high enough for sleep mode to handle an incoming call. You'll have to experiment to find the sweet spot I imagine.

The real issue for me is with the call log itself and how it 'forgets' about your contacts until you scroll through it, at which point the lookup happens and it loads. It seems like a simple bug to fix.

It may be fixed this time around when 5.0.7 hits. I can't help you right now because it is something inside of contacts.apk itself. You could try to use fix permissions in ROM Manager though.

OP
utkanos

utkanos

Reaction score

It may be fixed this time around when 5.0.7 hits. I can't help you right now because it is something inside of contacts.apk itself. You could try to use fix permissions in ROM Manager though.

It's likely not a permissions issue but thanks for the suggestion. It doesn't refresh the contact page properly until you slide your finger up and down the list, only then will it populate them properly. If it were a permission issue, no user input would ever fix the functionality.

I sure hope it's fixed in 5.0.7, this is a great ROM otherwise.