GO Launcher EX V2.0 released

I see that there are supposed to be scrollable widgets but they don't seem to be working with my Android Agenda widget. Any suggestions?

I see that there are supposed to be scrollable widgets but they don't seem to be working with my Android Agenda widget. Any suggestions?

I use colorize widget myself, and it works fine. I tired out the Adnroid Agenda, and I couldn't get it to work either. I'm guessing it's a compatibility type issue. Not sure how all that works, or who's issue it is. I would email the dev of each app and ask them...

I need to use Android Agenda because I also use Touchdown. I used to use Pure Calendar Widget but Android Agenda allows 2 Task Managers. If it's a choice between that or GO Launcher, GO goes... ;)

Anybody know how to easily add and delete apps from folders? Adw ex has a way to create groups of app icons and add shortcuts to these groups. Adw ex Groups can have apps added and deleted by selecting them from a list. It's a lot like folders but easier than dragging icons in. Folders in go and others require dragging app icons individually. I like Go better in almost every way but this is a deal killer.

Liberated Droid X

Anybody know how to easily add and delete apps from folders? Adw ex has a way to create groups of app icons and add shortcuts to these groups. Adw ex Groups can have apps added and deleted by selecting them from a list. It's a lot like folders but easier than dragging icons in. Folders in go and others require dragging app icons individually. I like Go better in almost every way but this is a deal killer.

Liberated Droid X

I don't really use this feature, but here is my quicky findings. When you first create a folder you can pick from a list. If you create the folder in the app tray, you can also edit via a list by longpressing on the icon till it starts wiggling around, and then press it again. You don't seem to be able to do it from the home screen tho. You would have to delete the folder from your home screen then drag the updated folder from the app tray back to the screen. It might be possible to do it another way, but that's as far as I have explored so far..Hope that helps.. :)

My only issues: Missing the ADW dock. It has a stationary dock, with a popup scrollable dock. Hard to customize the Dock the way I want with only the scrollable doc.

I agree. It would be nice if GO Launcher had the ADW EX dock instead of the scrollable dock. However, I'm loving the speed of GO Launcher compared to ADW EX. One other nice feature that some other launchers have is being able to drag shortcut icons from one screen to another. It would be nice it that could be added.

Last edited:
One other nice feature that some other launchers have is being able to drag shortcut icons from one screen to another. It would be nice it that could be added.
Long press the icon, drag it to the side of the screen until the layout screen appears. Drop it on whichever screen you want. Or are you talking about something else?

I tried that in the past, but the icon would disappear off my screens instead of changing to the screen that I dragged it to. However, I just tried it right now and it is working so there must have been a glitch affecting my phone that is working now.

A couple new updates were released...Fixed my wallpaper issue! dancedroid The Agenda Widget mentioned earlier now works. Notifications now work on the desktop instead of just the dock. This just keeps getting better!

Ok...I was a LONG time lover of LauncherPro Plus. I was loyal...well...until I tried Go Launcher. LOVE this home replacement. Smoother than LauncherPro. Themes sold me (lots of free!). The best. Thank you so much!

My only issues: Missing the ADW dock. It has a stationary dock, with a popup scrollable dock. Hard to customize the Dock the way I want with only the scrollable doc.

I agree. It would be nice if GO Launcher had the ADW EX dock instead of the scrollable dock. However, I'm loving the speed of GO Launcher compared to ADW EX. One other nice feature that some other launchers have is being able to drag shortcut icons from one screen to another. It would be nice it that could be added.

I prefer the scrollable dock of Go Launcher over the AWD EX dock. It is great to have choices.

Ok new guy here. I love this Home replacement, I just can't find the settings menu. I am thinking I am looking at the wrong place for it? I don't know. Just bugging me a bit. How do I find it? When I press the 4box button there isn't an option for Go settings like I thought there would be.

Ok new guy here. I love this Home replacement, I just can't find the settings menu. I am thinking I am looking at the wrong place for it? I don't know. Just bugging me a bit. How do I find it? When I press the 4box button there isn't an option for Go settings like I thought there would be.

You need to look for "Preferences"

lol.

Back