GO Launcher EX V2.0 released

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hope you guys like the new cartoon theme.

Well to be honest. No I don't. That being said, is there a reason you didn't answer my question right above your post regarding a template for creating themes? I just themed 300 pngs, most of which make no sense whatsoever and probably don't even matter. If you expect themers to support and promote your theme, we'd appreciate a little help/feedback.

Regardless, to all of the users of my theme...here's my Rockin' Rainbows theme. Uninstall the current go launcher and install this one via astro.

http://www.droidthemers.com/corinacakes/misc apks/com.gau.go.launcherex-1.apk

Enjoy!

Hey Cakes!!! I downloaded via droid and just installed. I didnt need to remove go launcher first. Installed fine right over it. :)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
GREAT! Thanks for that! It will save some ppl some time seeings that the restore backup function doesn't work. :D

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Download Colorized Widget. They are pretty similar to the LPP widgets, if not exactly the same. It's a free app[/QUOTE]

I did just that! And those widgets are working beautifully! Thank you for the tip.:)

Niemo435

Reaction score
just downloaded

I was reading about lag on LP so I decided to switch and try yours. Looks great! Alot of the same features as LP, and honestly I dont use the FB widget so Im probably not missing much. Cool work! Thanks!dancedroid

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Go is awesome. I had tried LP and it wasn't intuitive.
I had also been looking for sn SMS app so it was a perfect fit to find Go SMS and Go Launcher.
Thank you.

OP
G

GOLauncher

Reaction score
Release the new version to solve freeze problems on droid, droid 2 and droid x.

Jasko

Reaction score
Great launcher for my D1. I've been using it now for a few weeks. Really liking it. Some gripes I have are just customization issues. IE: color of highlight for selected app. I wish it were actually like LP and just highlighted the outline of the icon as opposed to the square around it. That and if we had the ability to change the color of the labels under the icons on the home screens. Or just a transparancy option :) Other than that, very pleased!

Last edited:

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
I have been using ADW, and am giving this a try. DL it earlier today. So far it's pretty nice. Seems a lot more responsive the ADW is. Really like the cool transitions..Just can't decide which one to use.. :)

My only issues: Missing the ADW dock. It has a stationary dock, with a popup scrollable dock. Hard to customize the Dock the way I want with only the scrollable doc.

Is there a bug with the scrolling wallpaper setting? It seems to take several attempts to get it to keep from scrolling. On reboot, it goes back to scrolling again. Am I missing something?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good luck getting any answers from the dev.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dorlisa

Reaction score
Hope you guys like the new cartoon theme.

Well to be honest. No I don't. That being said, is there a reason you didn't answer my question right above your post regarding a template for creating themes? I just themed 300 pngs, most of which make no sense whatsoever and probably don't even matter. If you expect themers to support and promote your theme, we'd appreciate a little help/feedback.

Regardless, to all of the users of my theme...here's my Rockin' Rainbows theme. Uninstall the current go launcher and install this one via astro.

http://www.droidthemers.com/corinacakes/misc apks/com.gau.go.launcherex-1.apk

Enjoy!

I LOVE this!! thanks Cakes!!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You're so very welcome Dorlisa :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

timpo

Reaction score
I really like this Launcher, its a lot better than LP, but I had to uninstall it due to battery drain which should have been resolved according to the update.

I downloaded this app as well as Droid Overclock and noticed my battery dying faster. I set my droid x to underclock at 800 mhz and the battery died after 5 hours and all I did was send 3 or 4 texts.

Tomorrow I will be testing my phone without the Launcher. Its a shame because it is a very good application. The only other problem I've had with it is that sometimes it deletes the icons off of my homescreen apps and I have to hold down the apps individually (usually like 10 or so) and restore the default icon. Its pretty painless, but still annoying.

Has anyone else experienced bad battery drain from this app dice the update or droid overclock?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App