Show your custom keyboard

VolDroid

Reaction score
Gimpsta...just wanted to way thnx for the awesome keyboards. I created my first one last night and I love it. I plan on making a few more to change out from time to time. Again great job and keep up the great work.

gIMpSTa

Reaction score
Sneak preview of things to come :)

Sneak preview of new feature :)

lingle_t

Reaction score
ok guys i know im not very quick with this stuff but does my droid have to be rooted to do a custom key bord and if not please pm me a how to thank you

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
ok guys i know im not very quick with this stuff but does my droid have to be rooted to do a custom key bord and if not please pm me a how to thank you
..you do not have to be rooted.

Review the first few posts to get a full overview on how to install and create.

good luck

gIMpSTa

Reaction score
"Custom Livewallpaper installable apk Creator"

Hint, hint :)

:icon_ banana:

That's a really good idea... Will have to think about it.

Just added custom colored symbol sets. Might need some more tweaking, but wanted to make the feature live so I could get some feedback.

gIMpSTa

Reaction score
@928Droid

I kanged your wallpaper and droid does logo and uploaded them to the library. They looked to good to pass up :)

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
@928Droid

I kanged your wallpaper and droid does logo and uploaded them to the library. They looked to good to pass up :)

No problem, I'm flattered!!

Did you get the new one I did earlier tonight ago with the landscape and portrait backgrounds? I assume that is the one you mean.

Last edited:

gIMpSTa

Reaction score
@928Droid

No problem, I'm flattered!!

Did you get the new one I did just a earlier tonight ago with the landscape and portrait backgrounds? I assume that is the one you mean.

Yeah, I was watching the last 25 (working on few things right now) and saw it so went and looked and saw both land and portrait and nabbed em both :)

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
@928droid

i kanged your wallpaper and droid does logo and uploaded them to the library. They looked to good to pass up :)

no problem, i'm flattered!!

Did you get the new one i did just a earlier tonight ago with the landscape and portrait backgrounds? I assume that is the one you mean.

yeah, i was watching the last 25 (working on few things right now) and saw it so went and looked and saw both land and portrait and nabbed em both :)

Cool.............dancedroid

lterry913

Reaction score
hi, i used your site to create a great keyboard but was wondering if you could somehow do a simple skin or theme for swype to make it more attractive... the only themes out there are for rooted users and i don't want to root at this time.