HTC keyboard on DROID -non-root-

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
My latest Custom HTC Mod Keyboard.. with "DROID" Spacebar :)

Simple Black/Red Droidish look!

CAP201004251320.jpg

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but on the front page the newest version I see is v.18. How are people getting v 24?

Mojoman

Reaction score

I was finally able to generate and download a custom keyboard. Now I can't get it to recognize it. I copied the zip file to the root of the sd card and unzipped it. I can't find a way to choose this new file named "HTC_IME_hi_themed_by_gIMpSTa.apk". I tried deleting the original file named "HTC_IME_hi.apk" and it still opens the original looking keyboard. The one I downloaded was one of the already made ones. I have v24 hires version installed. Do I have to uninstall the original one first? Thanks for any help.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score

I was finally able to generate and download a custom keyboard. Now I can't get it to recognize it. I copied the zip file to the root of the sd card and unzipped it. I can't find a way to choose this new file named "HTC_IME_hi_themed_by_gIMpSTa.apk". I tried deleting the original file named "HTC_IME_hi.apk" and it still opens the original looking keyboard. The one I downloaded was one of the already made ones. I have v24 hires version installed. Do I have to uninstall the original one first? Thanks for any help.

Do you have a file manage such as ASTRO? I just put the keyboard on my phone and it loaded no problem. You do need to go to Settings>Language & Keyboard>and check the box for the HTC...

ashkev843

Reaction score

CAP201004251320.jpg
You wouldn't want to share this one would you? I love it and it would go perfect with the theme on my phone...PLEASEEEEEE?

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

You wouldn't want to share this one would you? I love it and it would go perfect with the theme on my phone...PLEASEEEEEE?

Tried to upload zip, wouldn't work.. PM me your email and I will send it to you.

armeddroid

Reaction score
LOL @ bumping this thread back up.
How do you DELETE words in the dictionary?
I got a bunch of words that has typos.
Thanks.
:D

jl3297

Reaction score
anybody else force closing everytime you try to calibrate?