VZW Customer Service Experience Good or Bad???

OP
androidweirdo

androidweirdo

Reaction score
The only reason I switched to a basic phone was due to problems with my smartphone and I needed a phone to keep in contact with people not because I wanted to and I dont ask the "moon" I just ask what I think is reasonable

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

ibkenster

Reaction score
Vzn cs

Overall, my customer service experience with VZN has been great. Yes, there have been an occasional forgettable experience but this I consider the exception, and not the norm. I think you have to have experienced all the other providers to truly appreciate VZN's CS. I've been with them all and VZN stands out above the other providers. If you don't like Verizon's CS staff they you will hate the other major service providers CS.

korp

Reaction score
I offered to pay for a new phone & extend my contract but no one will work with me. this event is causing me so much anxiety I am willing to cancel both contracts at a VERY steep price just to go back to AT&T.

So if your willing to buy a new phone .... what is stopping you from buying one full retail like anybody else that is in that situation? A lot of Android phones can have problems but you are willing to pay a termination fee when you could just buy a new phone.