Should I sell my Bionic and get a Galaxy Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerme

Reaction score
Asus is one of the top manufactures of computer motherboards and graphic cards. I will only buy laptops made by them and I often build computers with their parts. The eeepad transformer is one of the best tablets in its class. Please get your information straight before you lump them with emachines and acer (which are the same company btw)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
I agree with this. ASUS had mixed opinions in the past for laptop-like devices, but they've really stepped it up. The original Transformer was one of the best selling Android tablets this year thanks to its features and price-point. The Prime is a straight up beast and now has the slim form factor offered by competitors. It's sad that Motorola thinks it's ok to release another dual-core tablet and price it so high. ASUS has already beat them in 2012 and they don't even know it. I'm wondering if Samsung will counter with something better later. Dual-core 2GHz vs quad-core 1.4GHz should be interesting. I bet they'll have a tab with the same Tegra 3 as well.

Last edited:

patriot95

Reaction score
:blink: I think thinking that "original" or "founder" = best statement is just as foolish.

I'm not necessarily saying ASUS is an innovator, but ASUS makes great hardware and anyone who has played with the Transformer or Prime knows that is fact. ASUS may be "new" to the game, but if you are into technology, especially computers, you know that they have made a huge name for themselves in quality parts and production models. Don't make the mistake of comparing lower end ASUS laptops with high end over-priced HP/Apple laptops. Compared to the high end ASUS products, they are competing toe to toe.

Acer on the other hand I do not stand behind only from personal experience. I would give anything they come up with a fair shot, but wouldn't stick out my neck for them without first handling the product.

Last time I checked, HP "junk" was all over the floors of Walmart.

Joshison

Reaction score
Indee it would probably benefit you to quit while your some what ahead no more comments about welds please.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where's the OP?

Good question; their last post was the first post of this thread. No other replies or comments. Maybe it's time to close this thread.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure where to OP is or what he decided. Since the last few pots have not focused on the initial question I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.