IT'S OVER 9000!

...sorry couldn't resist

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
The E815 was a beast of a phone ecept for the finicky charger port. The LG 7000 and 8000 were a perfect phone. Never had or seen issues with those phones since I was a VZW tech at the time.

Those older Moto charger ports where a freaking nightmare. I'm glad they ditched them for miniUSB and then MicroUSB.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's keep it civil here folks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

skyshadow

Reaction score
Asus is one of the top manufactures of computer motherboards and graphic cards. I will only buy laptops made by them and I often build computers with their parts. The eeepad transformer is one of the best tablets in its class. Please get your information straight before you lump them with emachines and acer (which are the same company btw)

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Sure, but I'd never buy an asus, acer, emachines or any of those bobo brands...cheap welds, poor quality= falls apart...

You poor soul , living in your own world . ASUS is the leading hardware manufacturing company in the world and they have been for a long time . They produce the most advanced hardware . For example when Intel releases a new processor , chipset etc. they gonna sent the engineering designs to ASUS before anyone else . APPLE , HP , DELL etc. are using ASUS boards , the most advanced Gaming PC's like Alienware are build by ASUS . Actually 30% of the world PCs are built with ASUS boards . But you are right , this sounds like a bobo brand with cheap welds and poor quality . Those APPLE computers must be falling apart as we speak .

patriot95

Reaction score
Who knocks ASUS? They are one of the best quality manufacturers out there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Knowpig

Reaction score

/QUOTE]

Lol. That's what I was thinking!

Both the bionic and the nexus are awesome. When I lose the D2, I am thinking one of 3 phones. Razor, Bionic, or Nexus.

Posted with my thought to text Liquid Droid2.

ex0rcist

Reaction score

/QUOTE]

Lol. That's what I was thinking!

Both the bionic and the nexus are awesome. When I lose the D2, I am thinking one of 3 phones. Razor, Bionic, or Nexus.

Posted with my thought to text Liquid Droid2.

Seriously ive used asus products so many times in so many rigs.. quality stuff.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

indee2025

Reaction score
You need to do your homework, it's funny so many of you can dismiss the works of founder companies (apple, HP, electric controls etc) and say asus is some top of the line innovator, this is comical....Acer, gateway (under several different names) can provide you a 13 mp smartphone but when simple pocket carrying causes those cheap welds to come undone and your device stops working you will understand why Samsung, Motorola etc require more $$$ for their products....there is a reason walmart sells that junk

I'm not wanting to start a "what's better" war but c'mon if you REALLY believe that emachines and acer & asus products are superior to the founders of personal computers like the examples above you need to check your pulse...it's like getting a degree from everest college and thinking harvard students are stupid for paying $$$$ to study brain surgery, hell everest curriculum told you to just crack the skull & scoop out the brown spot....you can get your doctorate in as little as 3 weeks and it will look mighty nice next to your asus laptop with it's already busted hinge....

skyshadow

Reaction score
You need to do your homework, it's funny so many of you can dismiss the works of founder companies (apple, HP, electric controls etc) and say asus is some top of the line innovator, this is comical....Acer, gateway (under several different names) can provide you a 13 mp smartphone but when simple pocket carrying causes those cheap welds to come undone and your device stops working you will understand why Samsung, Motorola etc require more $$$ for their products....there is a reason walmart sells that junk

I'm not wanting to start a "what's better" war but c'mon if you REALLY believe that emachines and acer & asus products are superior to the founders of personal computers like the examples above you need to check your pulse...it's like getting a degree from everest college and thinking harvard students are stupid for paying $$$$ to study brain surgery, hell everest curriculum told you to just crack the skull & scoop out the brown spot....you can get your doctorate in as little as 3 weeks and it will look mighty nice next to your asus laptop with it's already busted hinge....

You say your not trying to start an argument yet you continue to ramble on about things that you don't know (and that have absolutly no relevance) and that aren't even in the slightest true. Asus has one of the highest reviews as a company rated in a lot of different catagories and that's next to apple. Go look it up. Also you mention that laughable company hp.... they are terrible I sell their laptops and desktops at work so I get to see the failure rate and it is truly frightening. I believe they even made a tablet once and oh yeah it failed! Also please stop using the term "weld" or "welds" as that applies to what I do to repair the body on the car I'm restoring not the phone im writing on these forms with.

Justin out

Last edited:

rumblee1

Reaction score
I love my bionic. Lets not forget that samsung makes the nexus. Good product, but build quality not even close to moto. I've had both.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

indee2025

Reaction score
You say your not trying to start an argument yet you continue to ramble on about things that you don't know (and that have absolutly no relevance) and that aren't even in the slightest true. Asus has one of the highest reviews as a company rated in a lot of different catagories and that's next to apple. Go look it up. Also you mention that laughable company hp.... they are terrible I sell their laptops and desktops at work so I get to see the failure rate and it is truly frightening. I believe they even made a tablet once and oh yeah it failed! Also please stop using the term "weld" or "welds" as that applies to what I do to repair the body on the car I'm restoring not the phone im writing on these forms with.

Justin out

hahahaha a little shop would hardly account for the accuracy of a product's reliability-even if you were in the tech section of a big box store- still not reliable.....also check the history of HP versus Asus-I don't like HP products myself but numbers don't lie-also if you want to be picky I'm saying welds but I think folks understand I'm referencing the lack of quality soldering which makes chips/components become loose when it fails and your device not to work properly...

Status
Not open for further replies.