Sell My iPod Touch?

NYZ93

Reaction score
i sold mine the second week i had the droid

BTW its really meant to be iphone/ipod touch in my sig

Million

Reaction score
How many gidgets and gadgets does one need? And you dont even use it! The two even possess the same functions so there is no loss.

I would suggest keeping it if you use actively use it. But if you don't even use it as you claimed I think it is obvious to just sell it and make some loot.

tktouch12

Reaction score
i'm thinking about selling it, but i still like to use it to watch movies on since my phone's memory is taken up with stuff. if i got a 32gb card i prob would, but ipod (no offense) has a bigger selection of better games. and can do cool stuff.
also, i dont know if it would be worth it. (how much could i get for a 2nd gen 16gb ipod touch with a 3 year best buy protection plan?

OP
jnd121

jnd121

Reaction score
How about Google Listen for podcasts? That's what I've been using.

OP
jnd121

jnd121

Reaction score
You can probably get more than you think. I was just checking on the 8gb and they are going on eBay between $150 - $175.

i'm thinking about selling it, but i still like to use it to watch movies on since my phone's memory is taken up with stuff. if i got a 32gb card i prob would, but ipod (no offense) has a bigger selection of better games. and can do cool stuff.
also, i dont know if it would be worth it. (how much could i get for a 2nd gen 16gb ipod touch with a 3 year best buy protection plan?