Sears blows out the Droid for $149

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
droid-sears-149.jpg

When I think of Sears, I think Craftsman, appliances galore, TVs, tires, shoes, but not cell phones. Sears is trying to change our way of thinking by selling the Motorola Droid for $149 without the need of a rebate, the lowest price I've seen. Way to go Sears! Visit: SearsWireless.com for more information.

{Source: Via I4U}

Stigy

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with Sears porting a number to Verizon?

Attackcenter

Reaction score
It appears that the Sears website is just a storefront for wirefly.com. If you go to wirefly.com, you will find the same deal. You actually can't beat the wirefly.com deal since the price is $150 with instant rebate.

AC

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the new every 2 I would deff have gone to somewhere other then the verizon store.

souljerr

Reaction score
Can never have too many retailers I guess - Walmart, Sears, BestBuy pretty soon we'll see em at gas stations. The more the merrier.

volando

Reaction score
Too bad that lower price only comes with the more expensive monthly plan.

doesn't look like it... i signed up for the $39.99 "nation 450" plan with a $30 "unlimited data" (really means 5gb) option and everything went through ok... or are there even lower plans? the only other option i saw was the 79.99 "nation 450 for PDA" but that's just a combination of the above to for $10 more...

no tax to san francisco, ca either and free shipping... awesome deal imho :icon_ banana:

buenos

Reaction score
Got mine at bestbuy with a price match!!! $149.99 Oh Yeah!

Varking

Reaction score
I would imagine the Verizon stores would match the prices of other places such as Sears. Typically you need to just bring in the Paper Ad itself, in full ( no missing pages ), and just make sure that the ad itself and the date are easily viewable on it so there are no questions.

hackthedroid

Reaction score
Too bad that lower price only comes with the more expensive monthly plan.

doesn't look like it... i signed up for the $39.99 "nation 450" plan with a $30 "unlimited data" (really means 5gb) option and everything went through ok... or are there even lower plans? the only other option i saw was the 79.99 "nation 450 for PDA" but that's just a combination of the above to for $10 more...

no tax to san francisco, ca either and free shipping... awesome deal imho :icon_ banana:

Thanks for mentioning that. I didn't even see those tiny links that let you change the plan.