[WARNING: DO NOT ORDER] The 'My Tablet 7' from Xtex Officially Outed for $149.99

viclewis

Reaction score
Tablet Unlocking?

My Tablet by xtex is locked. It starts to boot up but all I get is a black screen, that's it.

Anyone know how to reset this monster back to factory defaults? There is no reset button or reset hole, just three buttons for power on ,menu, esc.

NorthGuard

Reaction score
My Tablet by xtex is locked. It starts to boot up but all I get is a black screen, that's it.

Anyone know how to reset this monster back to factory defaults? There is no reset button or reset hole, just three buttons for power on ,menu, esc.

Sorry, but sounds like it is dead.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

tben007

Reaction score
These tablets are A10 MID tablets from China. XTEX IS a scam. These tablets can be purchased in bulk for about 50 bucks each. I bet their delay in shipping to customers was because it took a long time for XTEX to get them from China. Anyway, when the website still existed, I requested a return/refund because the tablet really is a POS. The screen stuttered all the time, couldnt play the Angry Birds Rio that came on it because it would automatically release the bird while still trying to aim. It was ridiculously slow in downloading apps, but that didnt really matter too much because most apps would just close after a few seconds or minutes of being opened anyway. No volume control, but that doesnt matter either because its only got one tiny crappy speaker, on the back. I downloaded a hidden object game that I was playing when the screen went blank. I tried rebooting it several times, it started to boot, then black screen as other poster mentioned. I never got a response to my request for return/refund (surprise, surprise!). I had paid through PayPal. I tried to open a claim with PayPal, but it had been more than the 45 days that paypal gives to do that. So I called PayPal. The first person was useless, asked for supervisor, explained entire saga. Normally, reputable companies will not charge you until your item has shipped. XTEX charged on the date ordered. Paypal supervisor agreed that Ray Pelosi(XTEX) had purposefully drug it out to avoid having to give refunds. I had not even received the tablets in 45 days, or even in 60 days which is the length of time VISA gives me to dispute a charge. So the Paypal supervisor made an exception to the 45 day rule. I have returned the tablets with signature confirmation and am waiting to see if PayPal gets me my money back. I wonder how much money this guy made? On a lighter note, I still like the Samsung GT2 very much. And Im looking forward to checking out the Nexus tablet soon. I hope I can trust Google more than XTEX!

NorthGuard

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I am going to go for the nexus, specs look amazing and it comes from a reputable, we'll known company
:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2