Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

*Side Note added Return to Stock theme bottom of OP!!!

Thank you!!! That will make it so much easier to try out all of these amazing themes you and others have worked so hard to bring to the sapphire community.

I dunno if you saw or not, but manup updated his rEVOlution theme. When ya get a chance jeweler, try to update your port! Gotta keep my bling current :D

he updated it? i see the version date of 08/09/2010 i think i ported it on or after that date

You're right! I saw his update and for some reason I thought he said he themed the unlock/call sliders. GUESS NOT! ha ha ha
thanks for porting everything though, you're the man. :]

I installed incognito and loved it, but there is one problem. The image on the lock screen is off center and the left slider is off the screen. The only way to unlock is to open the keyboard and then the slider works. I even tried with a clean base rom. Any ideas?

so no plans for some smoked glass blue them huh? that's the only thing stopping me from upgrading to 1.0. or can I just use the update.zip from the old version?

Just updated and made some major changes to my theme in case anyone is interested :D

I installed incognito and loved it, but there is one problem. The image on the lock screen is off center and the left slider is off the screen. The only way to unlock is to open the keyboard and then the slider works. I even tried with a clean base rom. Any ideas?

You sure your on the incognito theme? cuz the lock screen's sliders are transparent. I'm running incognito andi will post you a lock screen shot.

You sure your on the incognito theme? cuz the lock screen's sliders are transparent. I'm running incognito andi will post you a lock screen shot.

Yeah, I'm sure. I guess I can only assume it is off the screen..:)

The right slider works when I swipe, but nothing happens on the left. It only works when the keyboard is open.

Yeah, I'm sure. I guess I can only assume it is off the screen..:)

The right slider works when I swipe, but nothing happens on the left. It only works when the keyboard is open.

I'm using it right now sliders work fine. Just gotta find the sweet spot ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I have to give it another try and find the g, I mean sweet spot. :icon_wink:

From what I see it is about an inch up from the bottom of the screen and half inch in lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well I sorted out the fonts into my stock theme, after using the whole day, I can say I love it and hate it, sometimes the small text is taxing on the eyes... it's so thin! :)

NexTang, Gala S and Droid X (the one I am looking for) are all missing download links in the OP.

Back