Samsung Officially Halts Note 7 Sales

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7-Blue-3-200x200.jpg

It is now official. Samsung has halted sales of the Note 7. All US carriers announced earlier today that they would be canceling sales of the device and now Samsung has decided to do the same worldwide. They are encouraging customers to immediately power down devices and send them back. This result was anticipated. Now we are left wondering will Samsung try for a third release of the device? If not what will they do for customers who still have devices. Will they be issuing full refunds to everyone who bought a Note 7?

It seems as if Samsung still doesn't fully understand what is causing the problems which in itself is very problematic. The whole situation is still under investigation. If Samsung can't get a handle on this immediately they will have lost the trust of consumers. The consensus among the Note 7 owners I know is that they really just want their phone back in working order. They really didn't want to have to switch to another phone as this was the phone they had been looking forward to and is better in their mind than other phones available. I have not seen any one of these folks express any ill will towards Samsung, in fact it has been opposite. They have felt bad for Samsung. This sentiment could change though if Samsung is not able to reign all of this in.

What are your feelings towards Samsung in all this. Do you think that when a company sells millions of phones every year they are working against the law of averages and disaster is bound to happen eventually? Do you think Samsung could have done something more to prevent this? Sound off in the comments below.

via Yahoo

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
I think they should offer a free Note 8 or at least a half priced one when they release them. In the mean time they need to figure something out for us to get a free phone or loner phone until they figure things out.I wish them the best of luck but enough is enough now and we need something in return

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I'm not really feeling Samsung devices right now...

From The Sexy Note 7♡

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
And all this time I though it would be TouchWiz that would be their most embarrassing "thing".

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think they should offer a free Note 8 or at least a half priced one when they release them. In the mean time they need to figure something out for us to get a free phone or loner phone until they figure things out.I wish them the best of luck but enough is enough now and we need something in return

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Eh, I still love my S7 Edge.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Like I've said before I'm pretty sure that If this was any other company this wouldn't be as big of a deal as people and the media are making this out to be. Things like this can happen to any company….. I lovw my note 7 and in my eyes no other phone out now is comparable to it…. I'll stick with it till I have to give it up not sure what phone I will downgrade to but will not be an apple phone… ..lol.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 7

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Ya know, this whole thing makes me sad. I had a note 4 pretty internal battery and I loved it. I traded it in by force for my s7. Nothing compares to a note and they have ruined it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk