samsung galaxy s3 gorilla glass

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
This is my first experience with assurion and a smartphone and I'm very happy with what I got.I restored the old phone to stock using Odin, and rooted the new one with no problems..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
I think is more space also most phones are to thin and easy break. It doesn't have volume like physical keyboard or like old touch screen from 2010 or lower.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

tda1

Reaction score
S3 DEFECTIVE GORILLA GLASS 2, You are not alone and it is not all of the S3's

So I had my samsung for four days, and I sat down on the cushioned seat in my truck with it in my back pocket and crack!!! It shattered the very bottom of the screen glass right in between the home button and the trim. I came from an Iphone 4S and would keep it there unprotected all the time. I had no idea this screen is so fragile. This sucks. Good thing I got the insurance.

Read the notes, and the signers stories.

http://www.change.org/petitions/spr...laxy-s3-s-that-have-defective-gorilla-glass-2

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
What's interesting is I had an almost identical fall on Friday. Was on my lap when I got out of my jeep and dropped a good 3ish feet. I have a Seido active case and screen protector....not a dent, scratch, or knick. Almost exactly how I broke my Rezound, though in that case it was nekkid and slid across the ground a bit....but shattered immediately.

Screen protectors are what help glass from cracking, not cases. Cases are for the phone itself. Youtube it if you don't believe me!

LGMofield

Reaction score
My Samsung S3 kept in Otterbox Defender Case and all I did was push the home button while it was charging and the glass cracked. No abuse and no drop.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
Going from the typical iPhone 3.5" Screen to 5" - and maybe thinner - some have cracked them just squeezing them.

Pretty much like Tweaking a laptop screen.