Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Specs Rumored Again; 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Yes...that processing is what I am questioning.

1drummernamedmarcus

Reaction score
My question is without outside storage and running a custom rom,and you get internal device corruprtion ,and need to flash your backup wich in my opinion may or should include the internal sd.. well hello ext sd..

Flashvetrin

lindapocketstill

Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-note-5-fan-render.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is back in the news again this Monday morning. We supposedly have confirmation that the next-gen phablet-style phone will indeed include 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM. That's not all. Additional specs were revealed in the leak as well which also confirm previous rumors. Here's a breakdown:
  • Exynos 7422 SoC
  • 4GB of LP-DDR4 RAM
  • First true single-chip solution (ePOP) combining an octa-core 64-bit CPU, GPU, RAM and storage with the Shannon 333 LTE modem
While this news is intriguing, there are still quite a few folks out there concerned about multiple rumors stating the phone won't have a microSD slot. This could leave this technology languishing until Samsung gets smart and reintroduces microSD slots into there devices.

Here's our dedicated Samsung Galaxy Note 5 section for further discussion: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: SamMobile
Nice

Sent from my LG-VS450PP using Tapatalk