Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ specs leaked by Middle Eastern Retailer

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Incremental updates? Not hardly. Grab an S3, S4, S5, and an S6 and suddenly those incremental updates are pretty large.

The same goes for the Note lineup. I can't believe how ancient my Note 1 feels when I use it compared to my Note Edge.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Noo edge please it will cost 1,300 dollars without contract I bet lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Funny..I only paid about 100$ more than a typical note 4 for my edge...through vzw..full retail..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Did you buy when it was released in late October last year ?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
The day before Thanksgiving.. But I probably received a discount from my business...

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Note 4 edge was drop from 1,100+ to probably around 950 off contract .

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2

Either way. I like the functionality of the 4 edge..I hope they offer a 5 edge..but don't screw it up like they did the galaxy s6 edge..

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model

I only paid $850 for mine on launch day from Tmobile. I paid $20 more for my i6 Plus a month later. The i6 Plus sits in a box now on stand by as a backup phone when one of the kids inevitably will need a replacement.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
They only offered a 32GB in the TMO Edge.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I thought only the international versions had 64gb?

I really wanted a Note 5 Edge, but there hasn't been one word mentioned about it. I will be sticking with my Note 4 Edge since it is a pretty beast phone. It will be odd not to upgrade every year like I usually do. I'm sure the wife will be happy lol

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I thought only the international versions had 64gb?

I really wanted a Note 5 Edge, but there hasn't been one word mentioned about it. I will be sticking with my Note 4 Edge since it is a pretty beast phone. It will be odd not to upgrade every year like I usually do. I'm sure the wife will be happy lol
I really like the note 4 edge for work..I was really hoping for an N edge5..with better edge functionality.. But nope..barf..

That said..mine is a 32 gig and I don't recall a 64 being available for vzw..who needs it when you can shove a huge SD card in it..

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I was pretty psyched about the S6 Edge until they revealed that the Edge functionality had been severely cut back. It's still a sexy phone and had I never used the Note 4 Edge I probably would have gotten the S6 Edge.

I could use a 500GB internal storage option that could be partitioned to run multiple OS's. That's what's up.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Exactly.. They gave a great concept ..and they're doing nothing with it..one of few concepts I actually like..

I think they should lighten their base UI and put more towards the edge..because with flexible panels I could see the edge turning into much bigger things.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
It looks to me, that Samsung put the sd card slot the last minute. Especially, with all the blaming and critized for there lack of it on the galaxy s6 lines on the reviewers site and youtube.
It does not work like that, you can't just add an SD expansion card slot in the last minute, once the design is done and approved and it goes into the development stage it's all but done, and that happened over six months ago, not just last week. As I type this Samsung is already working on the Galaxy S7 and Note 6.

Last edited by a moderator: