Samsung 2.2 ?

dirtnasty

Reaction score
I thought Verizon was dropping 2.2 today for the Samsung g still got 2.1 should have stuck wit my Droid
Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Cloud3

Reaction score
It's true that whomever was responsible with timely update has been seriously lazy, but still, even without 2.2, I wouldn't ever trade my fascinate for a droid. I don't have any issues that seems to plague other users like GPS, and fascinate has top of the line hardware as well as great design, UI...etc.

-Cloud

OP
dirtnasty

dirtnasty

Reaction score
True I love this phone I'm just waiting for this update and your right someone is being lazy

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
I will keep my fascinate to, people keep complaining about this phone but oh well. Me and my wife both have it and both of us love the phone.

OP
dirtnasty

dirtnasty

Reaction score
I love it but my thing is when you say a update will be 1-10-11 then do it don't bull**** us

Lastdaze

Reaction score
Her's an idea for everybody, stop getting your hopes up due to loosely founded rumors...i'm not expecting anything until I see an official announcement from vzw or samsung...i don't recall either one promising 2.2 would b out today, its all been nothing more than speculation all these months

Marklar45

Reaction score
I'm hoping for the update in hopes that it will fix the GPS issues and I'm hoping it fixes beautiful widgets from crashing 20 times a day.

Cloud3

Reaction score
Well, go to
Vzw.com/fascinatesupport
Looks like this update is DI09, not 2.2

-Cloud

wessiide

Reaction score
We will prob see 2.2when they drop the new samsung 4g phone running froyo cuz then they won't be able to push anymore fascinates even at a 99 dollar price tag. At that point theyll be saying ah well guess bout time we started workin on that froyo thing-ah-mah-jig everyones been naggin about for the past year.

Marklar45

Reaction score
No they will be like no update for you how bout you gimme another $500 for the new phone that's up to date.

soccerdon1981

Reaction score
What update? I can't even get the non-Froyo, bull crap update to download.

snap20110110_230050.png

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate via Tapatalk

soccerdon1981

Reaction score
thx....sucks we need a computer to download the update. Erases the phone completely? Awesome...

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate via Tapatalk

stewart0324

Reaction score
has anyone tried this yet.. does it work and is it worth erasing your phone

Sent from my SCH-I500