Do u think this is the same for us here in the USA?

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
I just saw that samsung canada has announed that 2.2 won't be out for the fascinate till early 2011. Do yall think it will be the same for us here in the USA.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

fluidj

Reaction score
most likely.....and even more likely MID 2011 if ever. So far I can't think of anything i'm really missing out on by not having it though.

shdowman

Reaction score
Honeycomb will be close to release when this gets 2.2

I suggest calling VZW and thanking them personally :)

And yes, 2.2 will make a big difference in the phone. I am actually about to return mine for an X as I can't deal with the lag/freezing/issues this thing has had in 3 weeks that I never had on my D1.

Baldycmw

Reaction score
I got the samsung tab and 2.2 is much faster. So now I feel like I dont have towait anymore

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums App

Scott1974

Reaction score
I kept seeing reports on here that 2.2 would be released in October and then saw that it was going to be released on the 15th of November. Then I think I read something about the 22nd? Now we're hearing that it will be 2011 and maybe mid 2011? I really like this phone, but the lag/freeze issues along with the GPS not always locking on - it's turning into a love/hate relationship. And what about Gingerbread? I keep hearing that there's a new update that will be coming - will Fascinate owners be eligable for this upgrade?

OP
Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Yea I was thinking the samething this phone will ba able to get 2.3 wont it.

Madwicket

Reaction score
I don't know looks like they will try to keep 2.3 for the dual cores here in the united states.