safestrap message

apl3

Reaction score
I have a rooted D3 running Dark Droid. I know safestrap is running correctly I have flashed different roms and have backups. My question is when my phone boots up right below the menu to get into CWM there is the message "missing bitmap indeterminate1(code-1)". I just rooted and installed Safestrap on my wifes phone but her phone doesnt show that message. Anyone know how I can fix it so that message isnt displayed? . I read a post in hacks so deletes this please.

Last edited:

Cdjones187

Reaction score
I have a rooted D3 running Dark Droid. I know safestrap is running correctly I have flashed different roms and have backups. My question is when my phone boots up right below the menu to get into CWM there is the message "missing bitmap indeterminate1(code-1)". I just rooted and installed Safestrap on my wifes phone but her phone doesnt show that message. Anyone know how I can fix it so that message isnt displayed? . I read a post in hacks so deletes this please.

It's just cosmetic, doesnt affect the recovery. What version are you using?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was an issue with version 1.05. If you upgrade to 1.06 that error has been fixed.

OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
Thanks Guidot I was hoping for something simple. I didnt want to charge in and mess up my phone. I uninstalled old one updated to latest version, now no more message.

Last edited: