Ruby Being Released Today - Thank you EVERYONE for the Support!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
this is big, good luck.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bump!! Donation sent!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Keep up the good work.

10-spot sent your way... and I don't even have a droid incredible. But I love the sapphire roms and I want to keep you doing what you do so well.

Just stay in the scene so my next phone after my droid1 has a good selection of quality devs.

Keep up the good work.

Caelum Bound

Reaction score
While I haven't tried out Sapphire yet, I've been following your project for a while and want to congratulate you folks on the release of Sapphire 1.0! I'm psyched to see BGill as a part of the team, and hope to one day see Ruby realized for the Incredible. Small donation sent your way, keep up the great work!

Caelum Bound

RobStemen

Reaction score
Proof of Concept

Today is a special day, folks wanting Ruby!

[video=youtube;X4vRL18v7dk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4vRL18v7dk]YouTube - ‪Ruby by CCRoms - 5 Aug 10‬‎[/video]

The first ever BOOTING copy of Ruby!

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
w00t w00t!!!! Rob I'm still pissed you got this before me, but this is great news. Thanks guys!!!

Bateluer

Reaction score
I may have to donate for Ruby too just so I can see a port for the EVO which may be my next phone if Moto keeps screwing around with locked bootloaders.
off-topic but a couple sources have said that the bootloader on the Moto Droid Pro/WE will NOT be locked down..

back on topic : )

Explain this Droid Pro . . .I thought all Moto phones moving forward were to have locked boot loaders?

On topic, how will HTC's Sense play into Ruby? Sense is proprietary to HTC, I think, so no go? Not a big deal for me, various community themes are far better than anything I've seen in Sense.

Tactics for convincing Incredible owners to root and flash?

OP
S

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
No sense on the incredible its just a source build made just for them. Not tactics to get people to root or anything, we just want to get our rom out to as many people possible :)

RobStemen

Reaction score
Congrats, you guys on getting an Incredible, and from the bottom of my dad's heart, I thank you :)

techmouse

Reaction score
Looking forward to the release of Ruby! New to android and loving the options over my last phone.

Caelum Bound

Reaction score
Awesome! Happy to see you guys got a hold of an Incredible! I put Sapphire on a coworker's phone last night, and was really impressed by how smooth it ran along with all the extra included settings and features. I can only hope we one day see a version for the Incredible just as polished as the Droid's. I've actually grown pretty fond of Sense, but it'll be great to have another source-built option.

Caelum Bound

Last edited: