Another Unofficial Sapphire release!!

vmspionage

Reaction score
New build added to the OP.

Sapphire 1.1.4/Android 2.2.1.
I :heart: Tanknspank

Seriously, thanks man dancedroid

edit: do you know if Black n Bold for 1.1.2 will work with this?

Last edited:

bhughesiii

Reaction score
If the mood strikes me I may get this build going with eXtreme Orange this weekend.

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
thanks for posting the update :)

tank or anyone else who is using this new build, are there any issues with it so far?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting the update :)

tank or anyone else who is using this new build, are there any issues with it so far?

Everything is running well for me. Apps restored just fine, save for a few. Only hiccup was gmail auto sync wasn't enabled by default (first time I ever restored it as a market app)

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
How do I get to op im an infantrymen thats computer retarted . Pleasegive me a single link or detailed instrutions. Thank u so much. Love ur work

parker34

Reaction score
How do I get to op im an infantrymen thats computer retarted . Pleasegive me a single link or detailed instrutions. Thank u so much. Love ur work

Just go to the first page of this thread and it has been updated with it! op means original post...oh and if anybody sees anything that is fixed or new in this version post it :D

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
anyone have any interest updating the black bar mod theme to run with this?

undroid

Reaction score
I installed the 1.1.4 build and i see a new icon/app called "Videos"? What is it and how can I remove it? No entries about it in rmapk.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed the 1.1.4 build and i see a new icon/app called "Videos"? What is it and how can I remove it? No entries about it in rmapk.

It must be added during the build process. I have been meaning to ask cvpcs what it's tied to. I will get back to you on this when I find out.

RevivaL

Reaction score
tank - i noticed in 1.1.4, the extened mms settings that you put in 1.1.2 aren't in there. how can I grab them?