Another Unofficial Sapphire release!!

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting the update :)

tank or anyone else who is using this new build, are there any issues with it so far?

Everything is running well for me. Apps restored just fine, save for a few. Only hiccup was gmail auto sync wasn't enabled by default (first time I ever restored it as a market app)

Yeah, I don't know why, but I went through the whole day trying to figure it out. Was so mad when I found out that it was something so simple.

Sent from my Droid

RevivaL

Reaction score
tank - i noticed in 1.1.4, the extened mms settings that you put in 1.1.2 aren't in there. how can I grab them?

Uh, what? I never added any extended mms controls...

Sent from my Droid

nvm, I think it had something to do with the blackbar mms I grabbed for 1.1.2

edit - yeah it was that, I just grabbed the mms.apk from that black bar update and replaced the mms I had. works fine.

Last edited:

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's help. Especially tank. This forum truly is a fantastic source for info.Upated & all is working great!

JRowMe

Reaction score
Any type of theme support would be lavvvvvly.

thanks tank this is coooooool

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Everything seems awesome so far. I did notice though that I'm getting a HOSTS not found error while using scriptybox switchapk commands. No big deal since I can just manually do what I need. Maybe a temporary server issue?

Anyways Tank, you rock bro!

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everything seems awesome so far. I did notice though that I'm getting a HOSTS not found error while using scriptybox switchapk commands. No big deal since I can just manually do what I need. Maybe a temporary server issue?

Anyways Tank, you rock bro!

The place where it looks for apps depends on what build you're running. It is now looking for 1.1.4 files to switch for and as of now they don't exist :p

But I included the music mod and phone mod into the build (they are built with it, but removed when official builds are posted. I left the reg phone and music out, deleted adw, and put in the modded phone and music).

JDLUKE

Reaction score
Got a problem here. I wiped data and cache, installed, booted and no market app in the drawer. any suggestions? Sorry if this is a dumb question.:)

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Is black bar mod available for 1.1.4 yet? Thanks!!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Is black bar mod available for 1.1.4 yet? Thanks!!

Sorry, got tied up in something "else" tonight. Will look into black bar now...

Awesome! Thanks! Once it's out I'm going to try a clean upgrade again and see if I can get angry birds to work this time. The full version is being released next week. WOO HOO! :D

tebower

Reaction score
Hi all,

Tank, thanks for putting together a great update. I have been on Sapphire for a while, recently tried the new BB, and now switched back to this 1.1.4 build.

Everything is great, but one thing. Connecting to a bluetooth speakerphone (T505) in my car. On stock, I turn on BT, and it detects and connects to both phone and media (the speakerphone also serves as an FM transmitter for music). On BB, it behaves perfectly also.

On previous Sapphire builds, including this latest one, the BT takes three tries before it connects properly. I have had it reboot on me several times while trying to connect to the speakerphone. Just today, I turned on the Droid BT, turned on the speakerphone, and then waited for it to connect. It connected and then dropped the connection. When I tried again, the Droid rebooted. After reboot, I tried again and it worked.

Is there a difference in the BT app or system files that Sapphire is using, compared to Bugless? I don't know why Bugless and stock would work perfectly, but Sapphire has connection problems.

Thanks for enduring my long explanation.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Tank, thanks for putting together a great update. I have been on Sapphire for a while, recently tried the new BB, and now switched back to this 1.1.4 build.

Everything is great, but one thing. Connecting to a bluetooth speakerphone (T505) in my car. On stock, I turn on BT, and it detects and connects to both phone and media (the speakerphone also serves as an FM transmitter for music). On BB, it behaves perfectly also.

On previous Sapphire builds, including this latest one, the BT takes three tries before it connects properly. I have had it reboot on me several times while trying to connect to the speakerphone. Just today, I turned on the Droid BT, turned on the speakerphone, and then waited for it to connect. It connected and then dropped the connection. When I tried again, the Droid rebooted. After reboot, I tried again and it worked.

Is there a difference in the BT app or system files that Sapphire is using, compared to Bugless? I don't know why Bugless and stock would work perfectly, but Sapphire has connection problems.

Thanks for enduring my long explanation.

I honestly don't know really. I mean, it uses FRG22D props, so it shouldn't be using anything different from stock or BB in that sense. If you can, try to have your phone hooked up to a computer and get a logcat. Then post it and your explanation on the bug tracker..