Unofficial CCRom Builds!

jwd45244

Reaction score
I loaded it up and it works very well with two exceptions. The New market force closes and the Gingerbread Keyboard force closes. Apparently, this has something to do with how these apks are signed.

The beauty of a long compile....the computer did the work while I watched Iron Man II with the mrs.

Couldn't resist lads.

Sapphire 2.0.2 (Build 011411)

Sapphire 2.0.2 (Build 011411) - Black Bar

Now, usually I try to load these just to make sure they boot, but I'm off to bed - if there's any problems...well, treat them as nightlies. Sometimes life sucks.

Enjoy your weekend all!

jlansl

Reaction score
been having trouble with overclock in this rom keeps fc gem settings have done full wipe still have problem any ideas

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea for some reason facebook was force closing on me wasn't sure if it was some sort of mod I did or not. I am back on 2.0 for right now.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
New one just released, as with JWD, new market (haven't tried the .11 yet) and GB KB FC'ing.

I can live without the new market, but cannot live without the GB KB at this point hehe ...

CrunchSA

Reaction score
been having trouble with overclock in this rom keeps fc gem settings have done full wipe still have problem any ideas

Same trouble here. Plus, both the stock browser and Dolphin HD crash with no error when loading a page.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, the new .11 market won't install, on 2.0 either for that matter, both the apk (expected) and the update (not expected, but not suprisingly either)

jnclocker

Reaction score
Hey Tank,
really appreciate your work. where can i get the sapphire 2.0.2 beta??

ducky124

Reaction score
i installed the latest build. It seems after the install the market no longer opens (no force close) just tries to start then closes. I also noticed a few of my previously installed apps are gone also.

jimholcomb

Reaction score
I applied the latest today, no issues with the market, browser, GB keyboard, etc. Original Droid.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, for what it's worth, I have no force close issues.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mtkregs

Reaction score
No force closes for me either.

Edit: I use SetCPU, so I didn't look for GEM scaling governor f/c issues. But, I'm not force closing with anything else I use.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jlansl

Reaction score
have wiped data and cache twice then install and still have fc issue with overclock gem settings even before installing gapps or any apps