Reaction score
as far as flashing, i backed up my current setup,

cleared data/factory reset
cleared cache

both through the clockwork recovery menu,

then flash Rubix 2.0.1.zip
then flash DX to D2.zip

then rebooted phone.

its ok to flash two things that are designed to operate consecutively, but they must be in the right order.

only after a successful boot should you flash addons and such.

although i got greedy and flashed the derezzed theme over all of this after the Dx to D2.zip :)

just go back and keep it simple. i havent heard of the addon you tried, but this rom is still working beautifully, even undervolted to 20 in the 300mhz slot.
thats a phone freezer for sure on most roms dancedroid

Herndon

Reaction score
OK so have this a shot again. Worked great. My problem was not that I did flash Imoseyon's kernel tweak but that I flashed the "others" one rather then the one for rubix. But still had to get rid of it. Problem is I can't hear anyone while I'm on the the phone. I've had the same problem with apex and liberty. Fission was OK but squidly I can hear the best. Don't remember on gummy. Tempted to flash it just to see. I know rubix has a gummy base right? As does apex I believe and well of course liberty does. To bad. I was loving how smooth and quick it ran

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score
That's pretty crazy that a rom is causing your in call speaker to almost turn off? Is that what it is? There's probably something else going on, I know for a fact that if everyone else that ran roms had this issue we would hear about it hundreds of times a day.
Oh well, squidly makes a good rom too! Good luck.

Herndon

Reaction score
Ya my in call volume with those is just barely audible. I have to be around no noise to hear. I've tried sbfing and doing a clean install but to no avail. Idk may just be something with my particular phone. Sucks

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
I'm getting alot worse battery life on 2.0 vs 1.9.7

trook

Reaction score
My battery has been more than noticeably better on 2.0.1 in fact its never been so good, well some roms agree with some phones better than others.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Got Rubix loaded this evening and everything looks good so far. Will run this all day tomorrow and see how it goes. dancedroid Cant get the quickclock to work for some reason.

BlackX

Reaction score
Current Black Market?

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong section, but has anyone been able to get a current inverted black market to install correctly? I've been at it all night and having no luck. I finally was able to get an older version to install using fission rom. Any possibility of links to working black market and methods used if so? I would appreciate it. Getting frustrated here. :icon_eek:

trook

Reaction score
Got Rubix loaded this evening and everything looks good so far. Will run this all day tomorrow and see how it goes. dancedroid Cant get the quickclock to work for some reason.

Quickclock isn't going to work because after you flash the port file it thinks its on gummyjar. You should really buy quickclock advanced though, its well worth it.

dewar

Reaction score
Quickclock will work but you have to run it before you flash the port file. Also I have tried darkslide and am currently running tranquility. Darkslide is nice but not clean enough for me, and battery life doesnt seem so good. Only issues so far for both roms is the alt lock key does not work, but it does work on rubix.

trook

Reaction score
That's cool that quickclock will work, I haven't tried since 1.9.7. Advanced has a lot more options. I love rubix, I've been reading android news and going between the forum and market for 20 minutes now and I'm still at 100 percent battery!

wooddale

Reaction score
That's cool that quickclock will work, I haven't tried since 1.9.7. Advanced has a lot more options. I love rubix, I've been reading android news and going between the forum and market for 20 minutes now and I'm still at 100 percent battery!

Are you running 2.0 on your D2 if so I read there is a zip to download before you go from DX to D2 but dont remember where I saw it can you lead me in the wright direction

dewar

Reaction score
Go to the 2nd post of the thread directly below this one.