Rubix Focused 2.0.1 = pure awesomesauce

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
I can't get swype to type in the subject line or message text. The swype keyboard comes up, but when I swype, no letter or anything comes up. Any ideas?

jdog94

Reaction score
the swype that come on the rom if for the X delete it and install the d2 version of swype

jdog94

Reaction score
That's cool that quickclock will work, I haven't tried since 1.9.7. Advanced has a lot more options. I love rubix, I've been reading android news and going between the forum and market for 20 minutes now and I'm still at 100 percent battery!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
what setting are you running in quick clock and gov to get such good batt life
mine isnt bad but sounds like yours is better

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Ok, where would I find the other version of swype?

trook

Reaction score
Yes, you flash the dx to d2 port file after, I reboot before flashing but I don't think you have to, just my ocd. Jdog, im using the interactive governor, my quickclock is set to balanced@ 1251mhz.

wooddale

Reaction score
Yes, you flash the dx to d2 port file after, I reboot before flashing but I don't think you have to, just my ocd. Jdog, im using the interactive governor, my quickclock is set to balanced@ 1251mhz.

Thanks bud gonna give irt try wright now

jdog94

Reaction score

well thats about what im running

trook

Reaction score
I dont run any widgets or anything like that, maybe thats why??? By the way, how did you get that swype file you posted to work?

jdog94

Reaction score
I dont run any widgets or anything like that, maybe thats why??? By the way, how did you get that swype file you posted to work?
i just deleted the one that came on the rom with root explorer and to swype from the apex rom folder on my sd card and installed it