Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[Theme] Black-Juice - RubiX Focused / Fission Theme's

Decided to make my own version of the infamous black bar themes that have been floating around. This is not a complete theme, its simply the notification bar and pull down. These are loosely based off of the BlackBar Mod. Screen shots below, update.zip format (browse for zip on sdcard), install from Bootstrap. If you have issues booting, clear cache. Please note I have tested all of these on rubiX Focused 1.0 and they work 100%, I'm not sure if they work on Fission (they should) but I am not responsible for anything that happens to your devices. So I present to you... Black-Juice

18584d1288106032-theme-rubix-focused-fission-maybe-themes.png

In case anyone is going to ask, the battery widget is Bat Stat, the icons are Launch-X Pro, and the Weather/Clock is Beautiful widgets with a skin. I also use LauncherPro with a custom Dock I made to match the theme, Still working on making it cleaner though. Ill update this post with any new changes to either version.

** Update 10/ 25 - Added 2 new themes, Orange (halloweenish) and Pink (breast cancer awareness/ladies love pink) - Enjoy

** Update 10/25 - Updated to v2, added call sliders back in (thanks Sephtin)

** Update 10/26 - Added 2 new colors per request (Red & Grey) Download Here

** Update 10/28 - Added 200LCD Density Version of Blue theme - Download Here

** Update 11/1 - Themes still work with Focused 1.6 HOWEVER! You will not have the 10% battery increments, it will still be 20% like it currently is. I'm testing a new version with 10% inc now. I will update when its done!

** Update 11/8 - New Theme for Focused 1.6 released - http://www.droidforums.net/forum/drod2169-x/95545-theme-black-juice-rubix-focused-1-6-final.html

*** Wallpapers - Download Here

*** LauncherPro Dock - Download Here

Download below or follow links above for Red & Grey / Wallpapers!

Thanks! :icon_ banana:

If you like my work, please donate ;)

Last edited:

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice Juicemane, thank you!!!

I'm about to move to Focused, so this will work for me:)

Last edited:

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Well the install didn't work by rebooting and installing automatically through ROM Manager. I had to browse manually for the .zip file but once I did that it installed flawlessly. Very nice!

6180d8d9-a9b6-925b.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well the install didn't work by rebooting and installing automatically through ROM Manager. I had to browse manually for the .zip file but once I did that it installed flawlessly. Very nice!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Thanks, Glad you like it. Ill be making some changes over the next few days, it will eventually become a complete theme, just waiting to see what happens with Focused Rom before I invest the time.

moodinsk

Reaction score
Looks good! I will be trying this on Fission 1.2. Any plans for more colors? Orange? :D

moodinsk

Reaction score
I supposed I could make an orange variant. Although it would be really halloweenish lol.

Well it is that time of the year... hehe. But I would use it year round! Thanks for the consideration. :)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I supposed I could make an orange variant. Although it would be really halloweenish lol.

Well it is that time of the year... hehe. But I would use it year round! Thanks for the consideration. :)

Its otw, gimmie 15 minutes :)

** Testing now

*** Added Orange (your welcome moodinsk ;) and a nice Pink for the ladys/real men/w.e)

Last edited:

bryancotton84

Reaction score
Background problem

So I dont know what happened here but I flashed the Black/blue theme and I only have the notification bar that changed, I didnt get the blue background...

Droid74

Reaction score
Do you have the wallpapers to post for us...they look kind of cool for a change of pace =)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ya heres the Wallpapers, sometimes if you use 3rd party apps to change the wallpapers it wont apply the default.