rubiX Focused 1.9.5

speedracex

Reaction score
Lol at one of the downloads going 8.8 KB/s. Looking forward to installing drod. Will be donating later tonight (granted it doesn't destroy my phone).

Is the stock GB one a full ROM? Or do we have to apply the original one first, then apply the theme?

Stock gb is a full rom as well

thanks for the info, cant wait to install, thanks drod2169, have a great holiday

Reaction score
drod, great work and thanks for releasing.

I'm gonna donate after i try it out and i'll send a matching donation to your brother's site...

hopefully others do the same.

Gamehedpro

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this. Will keep spreading the word adout your bro's cause he will be at 200 and past in no time

~~~{GAmeHedPRo}~~~

detox

Reaction score
Donation to follow after download is complete. Sorry we didn't get to 200 followers for your bro. Doesn't mean we can't stop trying. Everyone follow @RileysDream13 on twitter

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid74

Reaction score
Thanks Drod for the gift =) I cant wait to give it a spin =)

So I saw the GB theme and the linear theme over at Bgill55...are the previous themes compatible?? If you want Ill make another post with them, just let me know. dancedroiddancedroid

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Drod for the gift =) I cant wait to give it a spin =)

So I saw the GB theme and the linear theme over at Bgill55...are the previous themes compatible?? If you want Ill make another post with them, just let me know. dancedroiddancedroid

No. The only themes compatible are gb that i included, linear, and any themes that work with the new gummyjar

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks bro! For all the hard work! Rubix is my favorite. Merry Christmas

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jfalco

Reaction score
Any objection to making a torrent of these ROMs? Would sure speed up the distribution once we had a few seeds.

jfalco

Reaction score
If drod says cool and I ever get it DLed I'll put one out there

v4npro

Reaction score
If I could get the file I could host it on my server. It's got unlimited bandwidth.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I got ol reliable rubix1.90 O/C to 1.35Ghz and was loving it on my DX. I hope this one can do the same . Good looks Drod..

Droidology, Science of a Tru Smartphone w/Tapa