[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 D2 GB Motoblur build)

graphitedv

Reaction score
Awesome ROM and thank you for all your hard work. I did have a random reboot today, but that may have been Bump... I took the chance that the update fixed the rebooting. I uninstalled and will see if it was the culprit.

Dennelly

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to remove the sync icon thats in the top right corner.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

xust

Reaction score
1.65 absolutely hates having to use bluetooth for bluetooth audio. Get a text message and try to change the song within a couple seconds and the phone restarts, refusing to reconnect to the car afterwards.

Very quick ROM, but i'm tired of all these bluetooth and 3g issues. can't decide if froyo or stock GB would be better...

Dennelly

Reaction score
I'm starting to think the icon is just sticking around because gmail isn't updating nor the calendar that I never use

Last edited:

jdog94

Reaction score
i didnt want yall to think i died but i got a great deal on a used incredible today so i think ill use it for a while .......still will be playing on my d2 also

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
i didnt want yall to think i died but i got a great deal on a used incredible today so i think ill use it for a while .......still will be playing on my d2 also

Dinc 1 or 2? Dinc2 looks pretty nice...

Dennelly

Reaction score
Anyone here want to explain how to get this syncing icon to dissapears? I've tried factory reset and it came back after restoring just the app data. Gmail is the only thing I can think of still making it linger around

jwalth02

Reaction score
Ok, I just flashed this rom onto a droid 2. Went through the whole process correctly and made a nandroid before starting. Well it's stuck on a boot loop. I can get to the stock restore screen on it, but can't figure out any way to get into cwm to restore it. I tried the boot loader and tried a sbf flash but every time I tried RSD failed. I have the 4.8 version of it... Any help would be great.

dcafe

Reaction score
u r really a wonderful person

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

event121

Reaction score
Ok, I just flashed this rom onto a droid 2. Went through the whole process correctly and made a nandroid before starting. Well it's stuck on a boot loop. I can get to the stock restore screen on it, but can't figure out any way to get into cwm to restore it. I tried the boot loader and tried a sbf flash but every time I tried RSD failed. I have the 4.8 version of it... Any help would be great.

Open RSD
Power on phone with POWER BUTTON AND UP ARROW (keep holding til text comes on screen)
Plug in phone to computer with RSD open.
Flash SBF
If it fails, check for updated drivers, latest RSD (I use 4.9), and the correct SBF again
Hope you get it figured out

devinhfox

Reaction score

I gave up on this one with the same results , seems like some phones just can't handle the awesomeness.
Haven't had problems sbfing though.

firestrife23

Reaction score

Have you perform data/cache wipe with stock recovery after sbf?

Take battery out, hold down X key on physical keyboard and power up the phone, when you see android guy, press search key to bring up hidden menu and you should be able to wipe from there and get you out of boot loop.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

igchy

Reaction score
Was running 1.65 for since it was available without any problems, but for some reason 3G doesn't work today. Wifi and BT work fine, tried to enable/disable airplane mode, reboot, enable/disable network, nothing helped.
My wife's droid2 (stock rom) on the same contract works fine.
Also tried to remove battery.
Any ideas what can i do except of wipe data/clear cache?

Last edited:

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Was running 1.65 for since it was available without any problems, but for some reason 3G doesn't work today. Wifi and BT work fine, tried to enable/disable airplane mode, reboot, enable/disable network, nothing helped.
My wife's droid2 (stock rom) on the same contract works fine.
Also tried to remove battery.
Any ideas what can i do except of wipe data/clear cache?

Hey, just FYI it has nothing to do with the ZS Rom, it is a GB problem. The best fix for it is to just do a reboot sometimes needs 2 reboots in a row or pull the battery and leave it out for like 30 secs then restart.

Hope this helps, and remember that GB is still in development so there are still bugs being worked out.