[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 D2 GB Motoblur build)

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Can everyone that see's the white line on the lockscreen please post a little more info, ie if they are running 1.65 stock, zombified, or Seeing Red? I want to fix this asap, Thanks!

When you have your keyboard out and are unlocking the phone. If you look very closely while unlocking it, you can see a faint white line. I'm running ZS 1.65. Honestly you can hardly see it at all. It doesn't bother me at all, but others may be a little picky.

This was brought up a few pages back on this thread. Some people are having this issue while others are not.

phorgotten

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can everyone that see's the white line on the lockscreen please post a little more info, ie if they are running 1.65 stock, zombified, or Seeing Red? I want to fix this asap, Thanks!

When you have your keyboard out and are unlocking the phone. If you look very closely while unlocking it, you can see a faint white line. I'm running ZS 1.65. Honestly you can hardly see it at all. It doesn't bother me at all, but others may be a little picky.

This was brought up a few pages back on this thread. Some people are having this issue while others are not.

I understand that but i need to know what they are running, As i don't have that problem.

Goatastic

Reaction score

I understand that but i need to know what they are running, As i don't have that problem.

I am running stock ZS. 1.65. I flashed straight over 1.2 and went to 1.5 then to 1.65. I did not wipe for any of the flashes.

~~Run the Zombie.....Love the Zombie~~

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6

I am running stock ZS. 1.65. I flashed straight over 1.2 and went to 1.5 then to 1.65. I did not wipe for any of the flashes.

~~Run the Zombie.....Love the Zombie~~

I would recommend wiping data and cache if the issue is that bothersome to you. The framework has changed for each release to incorporate the new benefits of the frequent Droid X leaks so that might be why your seeing this little white line.

yoodontknomi

Reaction score
Installed perfectly! I love this ROM, it is my first attempt at getting one on my phone and it was a success!

Thank you!

I do have one question though; I am trying to overclock the device, which I am also very new to. It seems as though I can only get it to 1 ghz. Is that correct?

Is that how the kernel is designed?

Thank you for your help!

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
To overclock you need to download droid overclock from the market or something similar. The locked bootloader that the droid 2 suffers from prevents major kernel changes...but overclock is still possible. Quickclock advanced is another great application for overclocking your device.

yoodontknomi

Reaction score
So, I guess I thought that the processor was a 1ghz processor anyway...if its running at 1ghz, isn't that not really overclocking? I guess I am confused by looking at youtube vids of people with t-mobile g2s and others overclocking up to 1.4, 1.5....im hearing of people overclocking to extremes like 2 and 3...which I hear is unstable anyway, but D2 users, we are stuck at 1ghz tops?

Sorry, I am a hacking n00b.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can overclock the D2 to 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, etc., but as noted, the higher you go the more stability/heat issues may crop up.

Get one of the overclock apps mentioned, and read up on it a bit. You may want to get an app called Temp Monitor or similar to monitor phone temps..can't monitor CPU, but can give you approximate heat levels via battery temps, IRRC.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love this ROM...just found out the new Blur email app (or maybe it's the OS providing this feature) allows you to copy/paste text. Been wanting that in the email app since I first got my OG Droid...

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
You can overclock the D2 to 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, etc., but as noted, the higher you go the more stability/heat issues may crop up.

Get one of the overclock apps mentioned, and read up on it a bit. You may want to get an app called Temp Monitor or similar to monitor phone temps..can't monitor CPU, but can give you approximate heat levels via battery temps, IRRC.

I've tried overclocking several times of several different roms on my Droid 2 and overclocking just doesn't seem to be as necessary as it was on my Droid 1. Of course now I believe the Droid 1 is clocked at 800mhz stock, which was the perfect range for overclocking back in my OG days (when the OG was clocked 550mhz stock). Without the ability to change the kernel, I question how much the overclock really affects. The highest I have been up to on my Droid 2 is 1.4ghz, and it may have been slightly smoother but at the same time, I was expecting it to be faster so there could have been a slight placebo effect. After going back and forth, I will stay at 1 ghz on my Droid 2. The benefits of overclocking just don't seem to be worth it when phone temps and stability change after overclocking in addition to the fact that I can barely tell a difference in phone performance.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yup - I agree...I haven't overclocked on my D2 for months now, just didn't see any big difference, and have never felt the phone was slow or laggy at 1GHz on the custom ROMs I've been running.

I used to OC my OG Droid to 800 or 900...

firestrife23

Reaction score
Can't seem to get the tether working on this ROM, what about other GB based ROM?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Noticed something that I've been meaning to ask about...

There are two facebook icons in the create account screen, a smaller one and a larger one.

Why is that - are there differences between the behavior depending on which one you set up, and any reason to set up both, or choose one over another?

jdog94

Reaction score
one is facebook blur and one is facebook for android best i can tell
one it facebook app and one for blur social widgets