[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 D2 GB Motoblur build)

sheesh! you guys are just pumping them out faster than I can keep up. I havent even finished tweaking 1.5 up to my liking and now a new one? haha!

memckenna

Download link is only downloading a 20 to 21kb file? Anybody know if we are going to have mirror link available?

Redflea

Silver Member
Finally back from 25 mile bike ride and picnic...downloading.

Tried to download to my phone while I was out, but would get to about 21KB and then stop...no error - it would just say download complete. Odd...

Redflea

Silver Member
Man, the interweb is slooooooooooow today. Thank goodness I have a margarita to help me pass the time....

Snipe_AT

Heads up.
I was having some problems and I had to flash twice and reboot 3 times.
But now it's up and working.
Restoring titanium backup. Will post if I have any more problems.

drom

Tried to download to my phone while I was out, but would get to about 21KB and then stop...no error - it would just say download complete. Odd...

Same here.

Edit: I guess you just have to be persistent. It's downloading now.

Last edited:

memckenna

I flashed over 1.5 and booted fine with all 1.65 changes. I'll run this version for now... until the next update drops (shouldn't be too long at this pace).

Last edited:
This rom is pretty sweet. Thanks Jakebites. I think I mostly love the bootlogo and the wallpaper. Lol. From what I can tell this is more of a under the hood type of custom rom? I can't really find much options to change the interface... like the theme options too. I have the red one on my R2D2 unit, kinda a dark side feel... lol. Runs super smooth with all my apps restored. I actually like new Blur so thanks for making a cool ROM that plays it off well! Can't wait for more!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

jdog94

has anyone had any problem with moto home force closing
it has happened to me 2 days in a rom yesterday on 1.5 and today on 1.65 and after it starts FC you cant get it back every time you hit home it force closes i had to restore both times

Redflea

Silver Member
Flashed over 1.5, wiped cache and dalvik before, don't have any issues... Except, swype won't swype. same on 1.5... Anyone got swype working?