[ROM] Sensei-Mod 602

earlybill1

Reaction score
Hope it work for u my X started asking for 605 update last night well long story short im screwed it is now downloading update guess ill have to use linux cd to flash back to 340 froyo I don't care for gingerbread lol oh well ill see what it looks like n illtry n root it

wdcspurs

Reaction score
Hope it work for u my X started asking for 605 update last night well long story short im screwed it is now downloading update guess ill have to use linux cd to flash back to 340 froyo I don't care for gingerbread lol oh well ill see what it looks like n illtry n root it

I went in under the ROM manager and froze the updater apk...

musclemilk

Reaction score
Mine downloaded it but didn't install......it keep s asking and I keep declining

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Will someone answer the how do you get the Facebook and Twitter to show up on the My Accounts and Social Networking.....

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Will someone answer the how do you get the Facebook and Twitter to show up on the My Accounts and Social Networking.....

Which version are you using? I believe he had it fixed in one of the updated ones. But its been a while since I've been on rootzwiki to remember which one for sure.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

1dtms

Reaction score
what is the appeal of this ROM vs any others? Trying to get a feel of what rom should I get.

Whats the main selling point of this ROM?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
what is the appeal of this ROM vs any others? Trying to get a feel of what rom should I get.

Whats the main selling point of this ROM?

This would be a good rom to use if you like stock blur but don't require a lot of extra scripts and features. Just debloated, has some performance tweaks added in, and themed.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

modisch

Reaction score
When you say init support, does that mean this can be used with boot manager?

edit: answered my own question by going to the boot manager forums. Almost any GB rom can be put in a slot on the sdcard. You just need to be on a 2nd-init rom like cm7 on the internal memory.

I might have to load up boot manager, shuji and ssm. The world is wide open. :)

-m

{ droidX «» cm4dx-gb «» tapatalk }

Last edited: