[ROM Release] CushZero Weekly

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is going to be a weekly release kinda of thing I welcome you all to join me in this quest for ROM perfection
ON HOLD ATM

A WIPE IS A MUST OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE STUCK AT THE M

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW NOW NEXT RELEASE WILL BE A RC GONNA TAKE A BREAK FROM THE WEEKLY BUILDS TO WORK ON A FEW OTHER PROJECTS MAINLY THE THEME CHANGER TO GET THE ROM SOME AMAZING THEMES

WEEK 4

BUGS THAT STILL NEED SQUASHING

NONE!

FIXES IN THIS RELEASE

ALL APPS ARE BACK

Added Features

BATTERY % IN STATUSBAR

TESTED KERNELS

CHEVYNO1

RAIDZERO

CushZero Weekly LINK

Last edited:

illmatic636

Reaction score
First!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the name and the GB build #. Giving it a shot. Thanks

This Rom is light as a feather!

Last edited:

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hey man just wanted to say congrats on the release.....from someone who is trying to learn how to compile from source/cm I truly respect what all goes into this and hope to learn as much as others know. Loaded it up and so far seems to be a very quick and solid release with all/most the features out there great job. I do have one question to get the notification bg transparent is it just a matter of swapping pngs or is it not coded in the rom????

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hey man just wanted to say congrats on the release.....from someone who is trying to learn how to compile from source/cm I truly respect what all goes into this and hope to learn as much as others know. Loaded it up and so far seems to be a very quick and solid release with all/most the features out there great job. I do have one question to get the notification bg transparent is it just a matter of swapping pngs or is it not coded in the rom????

check in the systemui apk everything should be in there

cujo6801

Reaction score
only problem I'm having is my home button and search button don't work I have to keep pressing the back button to get out of apps and the web...any Ideal how to fix

cujo6801

Reaction score
home and search buttons fixed ....fresh install did the trick....nice job...I'm getting apps to work that have'nt on other gb romsdancedroid

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
home and search buttons fixed ....fresh install did the trick....nice job...I'm getting apps to work that have'nt on other gb romsdancedroid

my bad darn mod tools

sorry i didnt get back to you in time glad you got it fixed though if i may ask which recovery are you using so i can look further in to it

cujo6801

Reaction score

my bad darn mod tools

sorry i didnt get back to you in time glad you got it fixed though if i may ask which recovery are you using so i can look further in to it
nothing to do with your rom ..I added some system app data from UD when I was restoring with TB and to answer your Q clockworkmod

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

my bad darn mod tools

nothing to do with your rom ..I added some system app data from UD when I was restoring with TB and to answer your Q clockworkmod

ok cool thanks man hope you enjoy the zero experience