[ROM Release] CushZero Weekly

jev

Reaction score
Running good so far. Weatherbug Elite is no longer in the market and I can't restore my back up from TB. Other than that, I'm diggin it.

linuxmel

Reaction score
Good rom

Just loaded the weekly, and so far very nice rom....even my 3G comes right back, so it's a keeper! Thanks for the great work....

illmatic636

Reaction score
So far so good. Have had this running for 2 days now. One thing that helped tremendously in speeding up this rom was downloading spare parts from the market and speeding up the animations. I also have my kernel in interactive mode. I like the lightness of this Rom. The animations are unique from whats out there now.

For me, I gave up the screen off animation for an increase in speed.
Thanks for sharing this Rom Cush2Push. Looking forward to seeing how it grows.

We just need themes now.

linuxmel

Reaction score
So far so good. Have had this running for 2 days now. One thing that helped tremendously in speeding up this rom was downloading spare parts from the market and speeding up the animations. I also have my kernel in interactive mode. I like the lightness of this Rom. The animations are unique from whats out there now.

Thanks for sharing this Rom Cush2Push. Looking forward to seeing how it grows.

We just need themes now.

Nice pointers! You on the stock kernel?

illmatic636

Reaction score
Great to hear that!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta love the talent these Devs & Themers have!.

Thanks again Cush2Push.

cujo6801

Reaction score

Thanks for sharing this Rom Cush2Push. Looking forward to seeing how it grows.thanks for the heads

We just need themes now.
thanks for the heads up on spare parts...

linuxmel

Reaction score
Predictive txt

I have found that predictive txt does not work in this rom. When entering a txt message, the suggested txt is no where near correct.
anyway to fix this? thanks!

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
thanks guys i will include the spare parts in the next weekly question though do you guys want it in the settings menu or as a stand alone apk in the app drawer