[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7

sline-dawg

Reaction score
Yeah, have had to do that many a time.... I'll be back soon, just saw that other rom had dropped and set it up in the meantime..... Heck I got some time now to give it another try.....:biggrin:

aj8600

Reaction score
aight man, i know that cush has some exciting stuff coming to everyone soon :)

countryfied2

Reaction score
Any good blue themes I could use on this rom?

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

aj8600

Reaction score
Any good blue themes I could use on this rom?

Look for some theme changer themes. I know the new stuff cush has has a lot more blue theming

Stay tuned;)

Cor3yS

Reaction score
Runs awesome but for some reason when I go to dl a song or go to gallery says my sd card isn't there unmounted but it is works right after with androzip don't understand y it thinks its unmounted? Any ideas or hints

swallisa

Reaction score
What's up brah see your still hard at it!!! Getting Droid back next week so I'll check in on your progress. Have a good thanksgiving.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Sixonefour

Reaction score
Trying this ROM out for the first time. Nice work man. It's running GREAT with Zeam.

aj8600

Reaction score
I posted the new version (2.1.1)

Check it out, lots of new goodies

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd drop in and give a small thanks to Cush. He gave my OG new life. I however, was due for an upgrade and I hopped on a Nexus.

I just want to say that I appreciate all the time, effort, and support Cush and his testers have put into the development and bug squashing to make this one of the best (if not the best) ROMs on the D1.

Cush, I sincerely hope you get your ICS build going for the D1. That would be a remarkable feat and the community, I'm sure, would be immensely appreciative.

Well, like I said I moved on and gave my D1 a new home. I enjoy my new Nexus but figured I needed to drop in and give proper thanks. Sorry if I rambled on too long. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thought I'd drop in and give a small thanks to Cush. He gave my OG new life. I however, was due for an upgrade and I hopped on a Nexus.

I just want to say that I appreciate all the time, effort, and support Cush and his testers have put into the development and bug squashing to make this one of the best (if not the best) ROMs on the D1.

Cush, I sincerely hope you get your ICS build going for the D1. That would be a remarkable feat and the community, I'm sure, would be immensely appreciative.

Well, like I said I moved on and gave my D1 a new home. I enjoy my new Nexus but figured I needed to drop in and give proper thanks. Sorry if I rambled on too long. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Your welcome
Thanks for enjoying zero i fore see a nexus zero build in the future as soon as i get everything back to normal and on track

Sent from a fascinating ice cream shop