Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Could someone please clarify what the recovery link in the directions is? I'm a little confused (I expected to create my own recovery?), and the google docs link says the download has been removed for violating the TOS, so I don't know what I should do instead...
fixed the link...
it is the subsystem that allows you to install a rom, its like clockwork mod... re-read the op i fixed it up 4 u

Last edited:
OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get Voice Commands back as the primary program on BT button press? I'm on Eclipse 1.2 (which btw: is the best ROM so far!). I've googled on how to clear defaults for "Launch by Default", but I can't find the default voice dialing app that Eclipse is using. I'm wanting to relinquish control so I can select Voice Commands instead. Whatever Eclipse is using currently doesn't recognize when I say "Call My Wife", it tries dialing someone random from my address book. Voice Commands recognizes the entry for "My Wife". Anyone married knows how important this is to have working, ha!
made you a patch to do that 4 u http://omniimpact.com/android/roms/myfishbear/Eclipse/voicecommandrevert.zip

Technix2002

Reaction score
np, i try to make somthing everyone will like lol... my voice is deep and the that app cant understand me thats why i went with the other app...

For whatever reason, after flashing the zip I got from you. Voice Dial is still coming up instead of Voice Commands? I thought maybe it needed an extra reboot after the changes were applied: same deal. Anyways, it's not critical right now. Just thought I'd let you know. This would definitely be a good patch to have on the first post of the thread once it is working.

You've got to be the most responsive devs I've ever come across on any board. Keep up the amazing work!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that another term of endearment?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'll just wait until he confirms it's the right file or not.
4.jpg
1.2.6 is a go! confirmed for 2 days :)...

audinutt

Reaction score
So I decided to go ahead with the eclipse rom. I got it up and now after restoring the phone logs and mms i get fc on com.android.phone every sec. It makes it hard to even unlock the phone. anyone know how I can restore the db in control of the sms phone log. The backup I had was from the leaked ICS and now I am on 217. Maybe the DB isnt compatible between roms. I didnt have a GB phone and mms log. It was ICS to ICS. ugh And I am waiting on news from my wife on my son in the hospital. What bad timing to mess with my phone. Any help would be appreciated

I use an app called sms backup and call log backup, tibu messes things up so i dont use that for backups/restoration.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

audinutt

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get Voice Commands back as the primary program on BT button press? I'm on Eclipse 1.2 (which btw: is the best ROM so far!). I've googled on how to clear defaults for "Launch by Default", but I can't find the default voice dialing app that Eclipse is using. I'm wanting to relinquish control so I can select Voice Commands instead. Whatever Eclipse is using currently doesn't recognize when I say "Call My Wife", it tries dialing someone random from my address book. Voice Commands recognizes the entry for "My Wife". Anyone married knows how important this is to have working, ha!

Look back about 10 pages i have a link that reinstalls the stock voice commands

huatz84

Reaction score
1.2.6 is a go! confirmed for 2 days :)...
Thanks,myfishbear. Any improvements over previous? It'd be perfect to add reboot on power menu. I've been enjoying your Eclipse since the first one and now I'm using 1.2.5c. Thanks for all your works. :)

Edit:
Just saw it on the server. build.prop changes and su binary updated.

Last edited:
OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
For whatever reason, after flashing the zip I got from you. Voice Dial is still coming up instead of Voice Commands? I thought maybe it needed an extra reboot after the changes were applied: same deal. Anyways, it's not critical right now. Just thought I'd let you know. This would definitely be a good patch to have on the first post of the thread once it is working.

You've got to be the most responsive devs I've ever come across on any board. Keep up the amazing work!
just updated the zip 4 uhttp://omniimpact.com/android/roms/myfishbear/Eclipse/voicecommandrevert
http://omniimpact.com/android/roms/myfishbear/Eclipse/voicecommandrevert v2.zip

Usuallyfaded

Reaction score
Since i flashed the newest version i have been having wifi problems. I did a clean wipe and install when i updated. Anyone else have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.