[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

N

Nickchapa

what does the FTP download mean and why are there like 4 downloads? what are the differences?

nakhleh926

Reaction score
what does the FTP download mean and why are there like 4 downloads? what are the differences?

those are all mirrors, you'll get the same thing from each, just make sure you download the correct one for your phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

wooddale

Reaction score
Ive had Liberty since the day it came out was working great until about a week or so ago always used a lot of battery Iwas overclocked figured that was why now Im down to stock 1.000 still using battery even worse and now its getting real slow the only thing I did was added the dark green theme could that be it dont think so I really like the rom Im thinking of wipping and starting from scratch any suggestions

Toochief

Reaction score
I have a similar testimony as wooddale. The battery life was increasingly getting worse and was experiencing quite a few reboots and FC so I removed it but I want it back once the battery issue is figured out.

wooddale

Reaction score
I have a similar testimony as wooddale. The battery life was increasingly getting worse and was experiencing quite a few reboots and FC so I removed it but I want it back once the battery issue is figured out.

Didnt have reboot problems but its just so damn slow Im gonna try and reload tommorow

dirtyfingers

Reaction score

Try wiping the battery stats?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

superglen99

Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone hates blur. I happen to like it. Any way I can get the dlna function back without twonky or a 3rd party app?

sephtin

Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone hates blur. I happen to like it. Any way I can get the dlna function back without twonky or a 3rd party app?

Load a ROM that is based on Blur framework.

In this case, it's not a matter of hating, or not hating Blur. It's a matter of what the foundation of the ROM was based on. Liberty is not based on the default Blur build, it's partially from the Moto SDK as well as other sources. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... :S

If someone has gotten DLNA to work with the framework used for Liberty, great. (Not that I'm aware of, though...)
If not, then the best option I can give you, is use a ROM that is derived from the stock Blur framework... you'll have better luck if you need all of the Blur functionality.

nyr2k2

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to express my appreciation for all the work kejar31 and everyone else put into this ROM.

I was a longtime rubiX user, who was hesitant to switch over to a different ROM. Damn, am I glad I did. I fired this sucker up and applied Linear, and it's just incredible. Fantastic work, and many thanks.

Quick question: on the lock screen with Linear, I don't see any indicators for unlock or silence. I understand how to utilize them with left and right swipes, but there isn't any text or anything there until I begin the swipe. It's just a black/gray bar. Is this normal, or am I missing something? I couldn't find the Linear release thread, so apologies for asking here.

Also, I had rubiX configured so that pressing the top power button during a call would end the call. I can't remember how to do that, or whether I can do that on Liberty.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

superglen99

Reaction score
Okay why is my hdmi out not working? Is this a rom related issue? I even bought the real hdmi app which did not detect my tv. Did I miss something??

Mayze

Reaction score
Okay why is my hdmi out not working? Is this a rom related issue? I even bought the real hdmi app which did not detect my tv. Did I miss something??

I ran into the same issue and decided stock or Apex would suit me better. I highly recommend Apex 1.4 you can remove or add as much blur that you want without crippling your phones main functionality such as Hdmi out.

nakhleh926

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to express my appreciation for all the work kejar31 and everyone else put into this ROM.

I was a longtime rubiX user, who was hesitant to switch over to a different ROM. Damn, am I glad I did. I fired this sucker up and applied Linear, and it's just incredible. Fantastic work, and many thanks.

Quick question: on the lock screen with Linear, I don't see any indicators for unlock or silence. I understand how to utilize them with left and right swipes, but there isn't any text or anything there until I begin the swipe. It's just a black/gray bar. Is this normal, or am I missing something? I couldn't find the Linear release thread, so apologies for asking here.

Also, I had rubiX configured so that pressing the top power button during a call would end the call. I can't remember how to do that, or whether I can do that on Liberty.

Thanks again!

not sure about the theme, but for the call, go to settings then accessibility, then the very bottom option :D.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App