[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndsustudent

Reaction score
Turn the phone off and then boot it up while holding the X key on your keyboard. When you see the triangle, hit the search key (next to the @ symbol). This will take you to recovery. From there wipe cache and data and reboot. Hope this helps!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

EDIT:

Thanks for your help! I went back a second time since the first time it didn't work, I wasn't able to wipe my data. But the second time around it work even though it said it couldn't write to that directory or something. But I now have a working phone so thanks again!

I was able to wipe the cache but when I tried wiping the data/factory reset it gave me an error saying it can't write in that directory.

I just rebooted and its sitting at the liberty screen, hopefully it doesn't get stuck.

Last edited:

b4ux1t3

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you guys know that I just flashed Liberty and I am in love with it. Thanks for the awesome app, guys! I promise to donate my tax return to you guys. (all 35 bucks of it :p) <3

mitchtank

Reaction score
Nube Alert! Do i Download torrent and ftp or..... if anyone could just tell me exactly what to dowload, i would be greatful.

mitchtank

Reaction score
Liberty

thank you so much, it seems this one isnt stable from what i read. is 1.5 the previous, and is it stable?

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
2.0.1 is very stable, had random reboots with 1.5 like it was cool. 1.5 is older and unstable compared to 2.0.1.

mitchtank

Reaction score
Install, docks

is there any other docks for 2.0

am going to install now
running gingerbread
can i back up current rom
wipe data
and install from SD card
and restore with titanium

????

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
No, if you're running gingerbread, you need to SBF back to Froyo. Before you ask how, please search the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.