[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencar625

Reaction score
Let me know if you get it up and running

Sent from my DROID2
I WILL! were doin it tomorrow so and my buddy says he knows what hes doin so ill come back here tomorrow with either success or how the hell do i fix this thing!

spencar625

Reaction score
Is liberty 1.5 compatible with 2.2?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Kimo91

Reaction score
Made my jump from apex to liberty and I'm loving it so far...only downfall is that speed dial is no longer available.

Sent from Kimo91's Rooted Droid 2

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to koush's bootstrap for the d2? The links on his website seen to be down and don't want to force my friend to pay for it when this was my idea.

Nvm, he said he would pay. He didn't care :p

But yeah, the links are down, lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kfa_tpa

Reaction score
Just had my rooted BB Droid1 replaced with a refurb Droid2. Just rooted and tried Liberty. You guys are doing a bang up job. Just made a donation. Your work is much appreciated.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Just wait, Liberty 2.0 isn't far from release. Make sure to follow @jrummy16 on Twitter for the latest updates. And if you like blue, I have a killer theme. And follow me as well, @stetsonaw, as I'm about to (as in next week hopefully) drop a serious update to mine.

[/shameless plug]

Sent from 1885

vampyrate

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I miss this phone and this rom since I went to the "dark side" when VZW released that fruit called phone. One question I have is if you could send me a black/grey version of the wallpapers to run on my phone. Just shoot me a PM Thanks.

ndsustudent

Reaction score
I've been searching online and every article I come across doesn't seem to help me out.

I tried installing Liberty on my Droid 2

I have root and I installed Droid 2 Bootstrap Recovery. I first clicked Bootstrap Recovery, I was prompted for superuser, I allowed. Then I clicked reboot recovery, the phone rebooted and I selected my rom from the SD card

I made 2 big mistakes, I think.

I did not make a back up of my stock rom (I know it was stupid)
I forgot to wipe the data/cache

Now Liberty is stuck in a bootloop and I need some help getting it fixed. Is there any way that I can get the data cleared or bring my phone back to stock? This just shows that I need to do some more research before I install roms on a phone I'm not that familiar with yet.

I would appreciate any help on this!

EDIT:

I'm able to get to the USB screen? By holding down the camera, down volume, and power buttons at the same time. But beyond that I don't know what to do.

chaaaad

Reaction score
Turn the phone off and then boot it up while holding the X key on your keyboard. When you see the triangle, hit the search key (next to the @ symbol). This will take you to recovery. From there wipe cache and data and reboot. Hope this helps!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.