[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

xrevx

Reaction score
I really like liberty but I was hoping I could get some help. My themes in the toolbox will not download. It boots and says it aborts.something about can't open a file? I hooked a friend up with liberty and he downloaded the gb red and it took fine? It was even the same zipI used.But mine won't load. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lavs23

Reaction score
I really like liberty but I was hoping I could get some help. My themes in the toolbox will not download. It boots and says it aborts.something about can't open a file? I hooked a friend up with liberty and he downloaded the gb red and it took fine? It was even the same zipI used.But mine won't load. Any ideas?

If you search for liberty 1.5 themes mirror you should be able to download them from that post. I had to change my user agent to desktop if you download them on your phone. Then put the zips in the liberty/download folder on your sdcard. Then you should be able to install them. This is what I had to do.

Sent from my DROID2 (R2D2) using DroidForums App

nordy420

Reaction score

Hello, another way you can utilize themes is just to go to mobile sensei's complete theme post and download the theme's. Zip file and flash through recovery. Hope this helps ya too.

Wadman

Reaction score
Anybody ever herd of a company called Fairfirm there selling Thunderbolts brand new for like $275 including shipping they are from China I wonder what the catch is either they wont work here or they just take your money and dont send you anything

<LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 8px" class=g>
fairfirm.com - Electronics Scams

electronicsscams.co.cc Oct 25, 2010 ... Fairfirm.com should be known as a huge scam. When they refuse to do transactions with paypal, that should put up a huge red flag since ...
electronicsscams.co.cc/2010/10/fairfirm-com/ - Cached

wooddale

Reaction score
Anybody ever herd of a company called Fairfirm there selling Thunderbolts brand new for like $275 including shipping they are from China I wonder what the catch is either they wont work here or they just take your money and dont send you anything

<LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 8px" class=g>
fairfirm.com - Electronics Scams

electronicsscams.co.cc Oct 25, 2010 ... Fairfirm.com should be known as a huge scam. When they refuse to do transactions with paypal, that should put up a huge red flag since ...
electronicsscams.co.cc/2010/10/fairfirm-com/ - Cached
Thanks for your responce kinda figured thats what it was. Wonder why sombody doesnt do something about them a lot of people could be fooled they put on a good face Thanks

viper3773

Reaction score
Thanks, this is my first ROM, and I love it over stock. So much snappier. One question, it's not possible to have separate notification sounds for email/inbox? That is the one thing that i have stock > liberty.. I had one noise for a Text, and another for email from gmail

Yes. Just open the apps you're talking about-go into their settings menu and select the sound you want.
yep perfect ty :)

dclmac

Reaction score

If you search for liberty 1.5 themes mirror you should be able to download them from that post. I had to change my user agent to desktop if you download them on your phone. Then put the zips in the liberty/download folder on your sdcard. Then you should be able to install them. This is what I had to do.

Sent from my DROID2 (R2D2) using DroidForums App
You can actually put the zip file into any folder, as long as the theme is for the rom you're installing on top of, you can flash right over it

dclmac

Reaction score
Ever since 1.5 i cant check in on facebook.

The cause is not the Liberty rom unless you didn't wipe data before installing (can make roms buggy if you don't wipe data/cache before flashing). My fb is working flawless.

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
when backin up apps in Ti-backup while in another Rom, and you switch to Liberty and want to restore your apps from Ti-backup any problems when doing this?...

wooddale

Reaction score
when backin up apps in Ti-backup while in another Rom, and you switch to Liberty and want to restore your apps from Ti-backup any problems when doing this?...

No but there id an app you can get from the market that will do it automatically but it id hood.to.back them up also

mikex

Reaction score

I've never had any problems. Just go back into Titanium and restore them. I always just restore app only and not the data. Think I remember this was the best way, but maybe someone else could comment on this (app only or app and data).

dclmac

Reaction score

I've never had any problems. Just go back into Titanium and restore them. I always just restore app only and not the data. Think I remember this was the best way, but maybe someone else could comment on this (app only or app and data).

I always restore app+data... restore the app and the data is your settings for that app (so you don't have to set the apps back up the way you like them)

Mick11

Reaction score
Does any one know when the new liberty is rollin out? I thought it was supposed to come out last friday?

Chillout

Reaction score
Just received my replacement DX, rooted quickly with Z4, made some rom backups, and just reinstalled Liberty 1.5 ...aahh, it's good to be "home" again! :D New version coming out or not I'm sticking with 1.5 for a bit till all the kinks get worked out but I'll be flashing the latest and greatest then.