[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

motiond

Reaction score
Just got a DroidX was wondering if the Cytown phone on liberty still has the t9 search like the stock phone dialer? and if it doesn't, is there a way to revert just the phone dialer back to stock and keep the rest of liberty?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
can someone help me on this voice search FC issue...im obviously on liberty 1.5 and installed liberated honeycomb theme. no mods. please and thank you lol

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
A-try uninstalling Voice Search, then installing it from the Market. If it was installed with the theme, it'll be in your system/app folder, delete it out of there, reboot, then install the one from the market.
B-Contact your theme Dev or his support thread with the same question.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
A-try uninstalling Voice Search, then installing it from the Market. If it was installed with the theme, it'll be in your system/app folder, delete it out of there, reboot, then install the one from the market.
B-Contact your theme Dev or his support thread with the same question.

"A" was the winner lol thanks bro

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

viper3773

Reaction score
Thanks, this is my first ROM, and I love it over stock. So much snappier. One question, it's not possible to have separate notification sounds for email/inbox? That is the one thing that i have stock > liberty.. I had one noise for a Text, and another for email from gmail

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
yeah, go into each app settings (sms/email/GMail) and you can change the sound in there. There you go, no more stock envy! Need to update your phone over <--- there though!

mikex

Reaction score
Thanks, this is my first ROM, and I love it over stock. So much snappier. One question, it's not possible to have separate notification sounds for email/inbox? That is the one thing that i have stock > liberty.. I had one noise for a Text, and another for email from gmail

Yes. Just open the apps you're talking about-go into their settings menu and select the sound you want.

wooddale

Reaction score
Anybody ever herd of a company called Fairfirm there selling Thunderbolts brand new for like $275 including shipping they are from China I wonder what the catch is either they wont work here or they just take your money and dont send you anything

bink1r

Reaction score
Thanks stetson. I'll check it out.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Anybody ever herd of a company called Fairfirm there selling Thunderbolts brand new for like $275 including shipping they are from China I wonder what the catch is either they wont work here or they just take your money and dont send you anything

its-a-trap-akbar-sega-star-wars-vector-trap-demotivational-poster-1219458713.jpg

Hehe, been waiting for a chance to use that!

Sent from 1885