[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.9.2.0 [DEV]

I am not sure what changed with this build, but I am able to run the a2sd command now. How do I actually move the apps over now ? Sorry ,pretty new at using a2sd on roms.

Under terminal (or adb shell), you can run 'a2sd install' that will copy all of your apps from /data to /sdcard and all future apps will be installed to /sdcard
You can also run 'a2sd datasd' which will move the the apps settings (/data/data) to sdcard. Will add this info to OP next week.

For some reason the auto-brightness won't stick for me? It randomly shuts off... any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

This seems to be an issue w/ MIUI this week. Some people have fixed the issue by changing notification drop down from single page to custom.

Yes yes yes. Downloaded... running... awesome!

Thanks dancedroid

Awesome ROM as uusual, no major issues. Was wondering why lockapps couldn't be put under settings like some of the other ROMS, so much easier. Have a few apps/games that I use rarely, ie:angry birds, crackle, Netflix, that are hog's and fc when not locked. Use spur of moment and if have to open app, then open terminal, then run script, then close terminal, all the while hoping GB doesn't stop the process from running while trying to run script. Kinda a hassle(to me), especially for 5 min time waster. Just curious is all.

The Rom had been running pretty well for me so far with only the previously mentioned autobrightness issue but I can live with that.

Is there any method of making a feature request for future MIUI Roms? The only thing I miss from other roms is the ability to individually swipe away notifications instead of clearing all only. Where would I make that request. Thank you for any answer I get.

Update : I got wifi working on this build by trying static IP again. I haven't had a drop/reconnect since yesterday. The browser fc when trying to import bookmarks is still there but I use dolphin anyways.

I think I found a new 'go to' build if this stays as smooth

Great work mags

One thing I noticed also was that the top corners on the home screen are square until I touch to swipe screens, then they round off, the bottom corners stay rounded all the time though.. I tried going back to the stock theme but that didn't fix it... it's no biggie but I just thought I'd let you know... thanks again for a great rom!

How can i go to the FlipClock widget settings. i don't like how its in 24-hour format. i want it to be a 12-hour
Default widget doesn't allow you to change it, but you can change it with the mod available Here

Was having same issue...has to do with version of clockwork. You should still be able to boot into clockwork and find the update in a file named (I think) downloaded_roms.

I have troubles flashing the mod. My recovery just says some error and then (aborted) whats wrong?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Does it say something regarding mounting the system? It didn't work for me at first either and I had to manually mount the system in recovery and then flash the mod... but then again I am using RZR recovery...

Back