[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid 2 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

I just flashed jakebites v16. I have no 3G connection. What gives? (Only running governor interactive x)

I just flashed jakebites v16. I have no 3G connection. What gives? (Only running governor interactive x)

Yup me too, just noticed that I lost 3g. Ugh, let me do some voodoo on this D2 and see what I come up with. I'll let you know as soon as I come up with something.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

I have tried switching to on-demand and when I reboot it puts back on interactive x. I am gonna hate it if I have to wipe data and reinstall Liberty....all for a 3G connection.....

WARNING DO NOT INSTALL JAKES V16! I ended up having to reflash the rom over its self to get 3g working again. I dug deep and found nothing. Maybe a guru can figure it out, but until the skip v16.

WARNING DO NOT INSTALL JAKES V16! I ended up having to reflash the rom over its self to get 3g working again. I dug deep and found nothing. Maybe a guru can figure it out, but until the skip v16.

Same here. Thank god for Titanium Backup. :happy3:

appreciate the quick fix.

PS Jakesbites v16 is out and worth a flash on your liberty3. be sure you set your gov. to ondemand. great for your battery.

@rystan11 remove that ps man, save some heartache for others lol

PS Jakesbites v16 is out and worth a flash on your liberty3. be sure you set your gov. to ondemand. great for your battery.

Are you on Liberty 3 v1.0 or v2.0??

I am on Liberty 3 (v2.0) and Jakebites v16 broke my 3G connection also. FYI

Last edited:
posted this on rootwiki before i came here (lol):
I loss my 3g about mid morning @ 94% battery. I'm using the jakebites mod v16 oc'd/undervolted @ 1.1Ghz not sure if this has something to do with it. Never had that problem with either CM7 or MIUI when using those scripts. I restored through CWR and 3g came back, so definitely an conflict between jbV16 and Liberty3 or just Liberty3 itself. I definitely paid for the the Customizer for support, so hoping for an update soon :)

posted this on rootwiki before i came here (lol):
I loss my 3g about mid morning @ 94% battery. I'm using the jakebites mod v16 oc'd/undervolted @ 1.1Ghz not sure if this has something to do with it. Never had that problem with either CM7 or MIUI when using those scripts. I restored through CWR and 3g came back, so definitely an conflict between jbV16 and Liberty3 or just Liberty3 itself. I definitely paid for the the Customizer for support, so hoping for an update soon :)

Yeah...I'm sure since I haven't heard an uproar elsewhere it's some sort of "hidden tiger, grouchy dragon" duel between liberty 3 2.0 and Jakes v16...

Looks like v17 is out now over on rootzwiki...I would Guinea pig it but I'm at work all day and can't lose 3g. Who's up?

Back