[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Bionic 11/26 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

wooddale

Reaction score
I just came off of Eclipse in .893, the only reason I did is because I wanted something more battery efficient, and i hear Liberty is the way to go on that category. How long does your battery last on Eclipse with .902?

I use an average of 10GB data a month on my phone. I have an extended battery and I have to try and use it up in a day. Battery life is a hard thing to say it all depends on how much you use your phone.

Jeremey

Reaction score
I use an average of 10GB data a month on my phone. I have an extended battery and I have to try and use it up in a day. Battery life is a hard thing to say it all depends on how much you use your phone.
I come nowhere CLOSE to using that much. I usually use 1GB, maybe 2GB a month depending if some exciting stuff comes out. I do not have an extended battery, I have a standard battery. I use my phone all day everyday, but I don't watch videos, download stuff, and that kind of thing all day. I do, however, usually send an average of 13,000 texts a month, and I play games quite frequently, when I'm bored, and I listen to music every now and then.

r1nstang

Reaction score
I'm running Liberty3 2.0 ROM with the 901 patch. I want to give the Axiom AOKP Kang ICS ROM but it says it needs to be on .90X rom or else it will brick. The settings menu on my phone says its on 5.5.88 but its running parts of 901 ROM. Do I need to go thru the whole process of the safe path. SBF the phone, forever root flash the 901 and 902 and then finally flash the Axiom ICS ROM?

wooddale

Reaction score
I'm running Liberty3 2.0 ROM with the 901 patch. I want to give the Axiom AOKP Kang ICS ROM but it says it needs to be on .90X rom or else it will brick. The settings menu on my phone says its on 5.5.88 but its running parts of 901 ROM. Do I need to go thru the whole process of the safe path. SBF the phone, forever root flash the 901 and 902 and then finally flash the Axiom ICS ROM?

Im not sure what you are on but I believe you need to be on at least 901 to flash axiom if you dont know what you are on I would flash in safe but you need to get to 902 to stay n path

r1nstang

Reaction score
from my understanding the liberty 3 2.0 with 901 patch is supposed to be 901...but they kept a kernal or something from 855 which is why that still pops up in settings. ill SBF just in case though. thanks!

wooddale

Reaction score
from my understanding the liberty 3 2.0 with 901 patch is supposed to be 901...but they kept a kernal or something from 855 which is why that still pops up in settings. ill SBF just in case though. thanks!

Your kernel is what ever you are on if you are on 893 then thats what you are on thats a locked bootloader. What you see on your phone running that rom is what it is based on doesnt mean you are on that. Your doing the wright thing get to 902 thats where you want to be when you get there try Eclipse rom. Its not ICS but everything works and its east as hell.

Signify

Reaction score
Where is the download link for the .902 build? I tried this one and got no 3/4G. google is not being helpful to me here.

Wresrex

Reaction score
I just flashed Liberty to my bionic and little while ago using safe strap, everything went well except i now have no signal, is there a fix for this or should i just got back to stock?

wooddale

Reaction score
You dont have the radios you can get them but you would best off to go to Eclipse or backo stock

Hollywood67

Reaction score
You dont have the radios you can get them but you would best off to go to Eclipse or backo stock
Also just flashed liberty to bionic with safestrap. no signal for me first time doing a custom rom. How do I get the radio? Or can you provide a link to something else easier?
i ask with the utmost humility, I'm just tryin to get my geek on!!

Bionic_Kasso

Reaction score
Wassup people,

I'm new to DroidForums, Usually on Android Central but I never get any help there. Hoping to find some here! =)

I rooted & flashed Liberty3 v2 last year on my Bionic [original .886 kernel] & now I want to restore it to the stock ROM because I would like to update to .902.

So I tryed 2 different unrooting methods yesterday, using RSD lite & flashing the .902 XML file (which didn't work) and Pete's Motorola Tool (which I originally used to root my bionic).

After a few reboots, My phone still looked the same but still had SU, BusyBox, & all the other essential root apps, but no SU permissions..
So I'm guess I'm unrooted (after I used root checker)

Whats the easiest & safest way to remove Liberty3 v2 and flash a stock ROM so I can get on the upgrade path??

Thanks & Appreciate any advice/help

Kasso

wooddale

Reaction score
Wassup people,

I'm new to DroidForums, Usually on Android Central but I never get any help there. Hoping to find some here! =)

I rooted & flashed Liberty3 v2 last year on my Bionic [original .886 kernel] & now I want to restore it to the stock ROM because I would like to update to .902.

So I tryed 2 different unrooting methods yesterday, using RSD lite & flashing the .902 XML file (which didn't work) and Pete's Motorola Tool (which I originally used to root my bionic).

After a few reboots, My phone still looked the same but still had SU, BusyBox, & all the other essential root apps, but no SU permissions..
So I'm guess I'm unrooted (after I used root checker)

Whats the easiest & safest way to remove Liberty3 v2 and flash a stock ROM so I can get on the upgrade path??

Thanks & Appreciate any advice/help

Kasso

Damn that was awhile ago your gonna have to look back and find the old app called Releazed root I think cant remember once you find it and get back to bone stock you may be able to just go to about phone and get 902 if not you can find it on the net just google it the fxz you tried will only work on 902 not 886. If I go on computer Ill try and find it

Bionic_Kasso

Reaction score
Damn that was awhile ago your gonna have to look back and find the old app called Releazed root I think cant remember once you find it and get back to bone stock you may be able to just go to about phone and get 902 if not you can find it on the net just google it the fxz you tried will only work on 902 not 886. If I go on computer Ill try and find it

what will Releazed root do? remove the custom rom?
I also tried going to about phone and checking for updates but it tells me I need to setup a Motorola account and I click setup & it loads FOREVER and FC.
I just DL'd (Blur_Version.5.9.902.XT875.Verizon.en.US) <- will this work with RSD lite?