[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Bionic 11/26 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

wooddale

Reaction score
But I was under the impression this was a OTA based ROM?? The only OTA is 5.893 right

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Correct our current offical OTA is893 the rom is based on 894. Im pretty sure it wont work. The developers kinda gave up on it when the G nex and the Rez came out . Eclipse and Liberty will work which are nice roms

guzmand2

Reaction score
So you are saying that i can install liberty but not liberty v2?

wooddale

Reaction score
So you are saying that i can install liberty but not liberty v2?

No you can install v2 as long as your on 893. Kejar and the boys only do stuff on the officalk OTAs. So your good to go.

guzmand2

Reaction score
Im a bit confused now... a few posts ago u said this rom would not work?

wooddale

Reaction score
Im a bit confused now... a few posts ago u said this rom would not work?

Im so sorry man I thought were talking about the TH3ORY Rom. No you are good to go flash it its a great Rom. Sometimes I fly around so much I forget where I have been. Sorry

guzmand2

Reaction score
Cool thanks!!!!! Ima take the leap then!!!

guzmand2

Reaction score
I can install this from my phone on tbhs rom manager right?

wooddale

Reaction score
I can install this from my phone on tbhs rom manager right?

As long as you got it on your card and can get into CWR your good to go. I use boot strap recovery because rom manager wasnt letting me make backups. Speaking of witch you need to make a backup of stock 893 and foreveroot it and leave it in your backups. If you dont you wont be able to get the OTA if and when it comes out. So make you make a backup and foreveroot it or you will loose root when we get new OTA.

guzmand2

Reaction score
So I have liberty on now and I love it!! I donated to get the tool box but now I cannot change the theme... everytime I try to install a theme it goes through the whole process then it asks to reboot them it comes back with the original theme!... any help? Ideas? Questions? Walk throughway?

r1nstang

Reaction score
installed and everything is running great. running the .910 liberty patch. Got the dock the other day but anytime i plug the phone into it it pops up with "bedside" workstation" etc etc. but anytime i click on any of the choice it force closes and says motola.smartdock.apk doesnt exist....or something along those lines.
how can i get this working again? i've found the smartdock.apk and installed it but still having issues. do i need to go into root explorer and move it to system/apps?

Monkey74

Reaction score
OK, I could use some help. First of all, thanks to the developer for the ROM, it's awesome.

I installed it and it's running great except for a couple of things. 1) Gmail is not downloading, I have to manually refresh it. 2) I was on .901 but now it says I'm on .886, can anybody help me with those questions??? Thanks for the help.

Jeremey

Reaction score
Will Liberty run on 5.9.902? I just got a OTA and rooted it once again, now wondering if Liberty will work on it.

wooddale

Reaction score
Will Liberty run on 5.9.902? I just got a OTA and rooted it once again, now wondering if Liberty will work on it.

I dont think it will. Im on 902 Eclipse it will work. Kejar and Jrummy only make roms for offical OTA,s and 893 wont work on 902

Jeremey

Reaction score
I dont think it will. Im on 902 Eclipse it will work. Kejar and Jrummy only make roms for offical OTA,s and 893 wont work on 902
I just came off of Eclipse in .893, the only reason I did is because I wanted something more battery efficient, and i hear Liberty is the way to go on that category. How long does your battery last on Eclipse with .902?