[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Bionic 11/26 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

wooddale

Reaction score
what will Releazed root do? remove the custom rom?
I also tried going to about phone and checking for updates but it tells me I need to setup a Motorola account and I click setup & it loads FOREVER and FC.
I just DL'd (Blur_Version.5.9.902.XT875.Verizon.en.US) <- will this work with RSD lite?
Bet you didnt get last one realesed root will bring you back to stock 886. 902 wont work for download it needs to be start with 886 thats the way verizion words things look for that 886 X 975

wooddale

Reaction score
Did you get anywhere yet I got some time now if you still need help

wooddale

Reaction score
Cant remember but I think it gives you the option too. If not you can use Motofail to root. Once you get to stock 886 it should let you update in about phone if it doesnt you can call Verizon and tell them you havent used the phone for awhile and there is a number you can put in to get you the latest OTA 902. Then once you get it you can root

Bionic_Kasso

Reaction score
Cant remember but I think it gives you the option too. If not you can use Motofail to root. Once you get to stock 886 it should let you update in about phone if it doesnt you can call Verizon and tell them you havent used the phone for awhile and there is a number you can put in to get you the latest OTA 902. Then once you get it you can root

ok I don't want to root it again though

Bionic_Kasso

Reaction score
Ok I remember now there was an extra step to root so just dont do it. Even if you were roited you would loose it flashing 902

okay thank you very much! im gonna see how this pans out.
I'll be back in a few!

Bionic_Kasso

Reaction score
Ok I remember now there was an extra step to root so just dont do it. Even if you were roited you would loose it flashing 902

Okay I can't find a reliable source for R3L3AS3DRoot . all links are dead .

gweah

Reaction score
Damn. I flashed this from the stock .905 build and I have no service. I think maybe I have the .886 system and the .905 radio. does anybody have the radio I could flash?

wooddale

Reaction score
I dont think so if your not stuck flash Eclipse for 905 or flash ICS leak