[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Droid 2 11/04 - Its Time For A Revolution!

DC 1127

Reaction score
Ok just want to be sure here. Im on liberty gb .9 and ive downloaded the stable release. Am i set to go?

Liberated D2

tjarvis

Reaction score
Ok just want to be sure here. Im on liberty gb .9 and ive downloaded the stable release. Am i set to go?

Liberated D2

As long as at some point leading up to this you took the gb ota and rooted that and flashed "blah blah blah" you know the deal. Then you should be fine ;-)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

DC 1127

Reaction score
As long as at some point leading up to this you took the gb ota and rooted that and flashed "blah blah blah" you know the deal. Then you should be fine ;-)

Ok thanks! Im on the leaked version of GB. Will that affect me? Sorry lol its been a couple months since ive flashed.

Liberated D2

tjarvis

Reaction score
Ok thanks! Im on the leaked version of GB. Will that affect me? Sorry lol its been a couple months since ive flashed.

Liberated D2

No! Sbf back to stock and take the ota, root that with the Droid 3 method. Go ahead and erase your mind of the leak...its obsolete at this point and you'll end up in a boot loop if you stay on it and inevitably you have to sbf. Save your self the trouble man.

Htown315

Reaction score
Ok thanks ldopa. This rom has potential it has earned a spot in my boot manager. Add in cm7 style customization and it'd be perfect. My web browsing feels faster on liberty also.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a nice solid rom. I got my brother on it as he wanted something custom and fast, but doesn't care for or would even use the various tweaks that come with cm7.

xandor

Reaction score
Rom is solid, but Google Music keeps FCing on me when I try to stream music from my music account...though it will let me download the music to the phone and play it then.

Inelastic

Reaction score
Rom is solid, but Google Music keeps FCing on me when I try to stream music from my music account...though it will let me download the music to the phone and play it then.

The version of Google Music that is put on Liberty is the ICS version, 4.0. It wouldn't stream music on my phone. I was able to play music that was on my sd card, but not stream. I had to uninstall and install the one on the market, 3.0, to be able to stream.

khazdar

Reaction score
going to try your suggestion now... it's been a week but I haven't had to time to be w/o a phone. wish me luck!

khazdar

Reaction score
going to try your suggestion now... it's been a week but I haven't had to time to be w/o a phone. wish me luck!

wiping the dalvik cache and then mounting system as per ldopa's suggestion helped. i am now running liberty3 goodness!

how do i remove the boot logo and boot animation? i just want nothing.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can disable the boot animation in rom toolbox or by using jbirds app prop modder. Boot logo, I'm not sure. Unless you create a black screen logo and flash it as a logo replacer.zip.

CM7-11/18