[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Droidx 11/02 - Its Time For A Revolution!

D_LaY

Reaction score
Having a small issue here

Hi, kind of a noob here and I decided to install this as my first ROM. All went well with just one issue, my "Home" button no longer functions meaning I have to back all the way out of what ever app I'm using to get to my home screen!!! Is this native to this particular ROM or is this an isolated issue?!?!?! Any info on how to reslove would be great! Oh, I've also tried to assign the button function using Go Launcher and even Open Home that I was using prior to installing this ROM with no results!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try wiping data or another ROM. I havent heard of any hardware issues.

X

D_LaY

Reaction score
Thanks Brad

Thanks for your help, wiped data and had home button back as well as the camera button that I later realized wasn't working! +1 to you for your help. I'll know what to try first next time I have a similar issue!

KaosMcRage

Reaction score
Facebook - Slow to Update

My wife just had her DX replaced with another DX and I took this opportunity to root and flash Liberty instead of leaving it stock. She likes it, except for one little problem... the official Facebook app takes "forever" to update once you open it. The app opens quickly, but then you see the old content for a few seconds. It was about 5-6 seconds when I did it, which she claimed was abnormally fast - said it usually takes up to 30 seconds! I would normally tell her to suck it up and not worry about it, but Facebook is actually one of her primary job functions. Anyone else experience this, and is it a known issue with a fix? Or any suggestions?

Thanks.

rcc328

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the latest Liberty Rom version is please?

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
By the way, Rooted Droid X 4.5.605 and cant flash liberty.

Yes it can... The only difference between 602 and 605 is pretty much a keyboard just a keyboard fix for the stock keyboard... There's no difference in the kernel...

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

rcc328

Reaction score
can you direct me to a step by step. This is my first flash of a custom rom?

rcc328

Reaction score
can you direct me to a step by step. This is my first flash of a custom rom?<br><br>

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There is install instructions in the op

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

rcc328

Reaction score
Within the app itself? Sorry I'm new to the flashing thing.:biggrin:

Willisphantom

Reaction score
Can I install this directly from CM7 for Droid X (without using sbf) if I wipe data, etc.?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
As long as you are on the GB kernel CM7, just wipe and flash. If you are on the official CM7 that's on the Froyo kernel, you need to sbf to GB before you install

X