[ROM] [8/19/11] - SSX 2.1 - Built From Source - GB 2.3.5

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Not too sure. Did you enable it in settings and then long press on a text field, select input method, and then select in there as well? Those are the normal steps to take.

en28so

Reaction score
Not feeling the battery life. I'm at 48% after only about 6hrs of light use.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

en28so

Reaction score
No matter what I do. I can't get my settings to stick. They work after fixing permissions, but only for while

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

lexridge

Reaction score
OKay, sorry to be confused by all this, but I am a bit. I just got my MilestoneX (DX) today, and have finally got it rooted and the clockworkmod installed. It is running the stock Froyo 2.2.2.

Can I just flash this ROM using ClockWorkMod? This was how I always flashed your ROMs on my D1. I also assume I do not need the prep file, as this has not had GB on it.

I am somewhat confused about some of the comments on the RADIO update. The D1 ROMS never updated the radio, which is good, as I am not on Verizon, but rather Ntelos.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lex

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sorry for the long delayed answer. The actual rom zip is meant to be flashed on froyo so as long as dx roms work on the milestone you should be fine. The prep zip, which would effect the radio, is meant to be flashed if you are using a 2.3 rom which you are not currently.

Again though I do not know anything about the milestone so that part of the info is left up to you.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

umx

Reaction score
I can not seem to connect to the market for anything thru 3g or wireless. I try to do updates and it just times out every time. I have tried this at difference locations with wireless to. any ideas.