[ROM][4.2.2011] Das BAMF 1.3.2

wooddale

Reaction score
I'm coming off telsa Rom so this is great bat 1.4 under Kejar does a great job but too fast for me I like a little blur

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Does this Rom show battery percentages in the notification bar battery? I really dislike having to use a widget...lol. The screenshots in the xda thread don't show it, but I thought they may be outdated? I would have asked there but they have a stupid rule that you can't post in a development forum until you have 10 posts. I'm certainly not a noob, so that's annoying. Where would I post if not in a development forum!!!

Sorry to vent...battery percentages in notification bar? Thanks...

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT using Tapatalk

Ryukashin

Reaction score
Does this Rom show battery percentages in the notification bar battery? I really dislike having to use a widget...lol. The screenshots in the xda thread don't show it, but I thought they may be outdated? I would have asked there but they have a stupid rule that you can't post in a development forum until you have 10 posts. I'm certainly not a noob, so that's annoying. Where would I post if not in a development forum!!!

My earlier post has the zip files for the battery you want find the one for the themed or non themed, depending on what you flash, then flash mine over it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
If I just downloaded the Rom yesterday is it up to date or do I have to.update stung like wireless tether

Its TwiX

Reaction score
1.4 is coming soon. Included with Adryn's 4a (or 4.1) kernel. Testing right now. :D

Its TwiX

Reaction score
With the test there is no wipe. Don't know about final but I'm guessing no wipe.

sgtguthrie

Reaction score

My earlier post has the zip files for the battery you want find the one for the themed or non themed, depending on what you flash, then flash mine over it.

Thanks...