[ROM][4.2.2011] Das BAMF 1.3.2

Reaction score
(Disclaimer: I did not make this ROM. Just forwarding the info here.)

Full Details On Das BAMF @ XDA Forums

--Fixed buysbox symlinks, replaced some toolbox symlinks with those from busybox.

First boot will be slow, and sluggish at homescreen for a few minutes. Please give it some time before stringing up the rope to hang me!

(Note from Demolition Man: You can just flash this over your existing Das BAMF 1.3/1.3.1 install.)

DOWNLOAD HERE!

1.3.1 DroidForums Thread
1.3 DroidForums Thread

Last edited:

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Was thinking about posting this a couple hours ago but I figured you would sometime lol. You might want to include what was updated from 1.3.1 also since that's not posted here and there were lots more changes. Nice job. Been running that kernel for a couple days now. :D Beast mode.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I loaded 1.3.1 this morning and it is running very smoothly!

It's been awhile since I've not needed bootstrap ... :)

Last edited:
OP
Demolition Man
Reaction score
Was thinking about posting this a couple hours ago but I figured you would sometime lol. You might want to include what was updated from 1.3.1 also since that's not posted here and there were lots more changes. Nice job. Been running that kernel for a couple days now. :D Beast mode.

Actually there's an thread for 1.3.1 that I posted earlier today.

rajuabju

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm an idiot....

I am running 1.3

If I upgrade to 1.3.2, do I lose everything on my phone? By everything, I mean apps, emails, settings, etc. I know I can redownload my apps easily enough, but would I need to redo what shortcuts are on my homescreen, other settings, etc?

Thanks

OP
Demolition Man
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm an idiot....

I am running 1.3

If I upgrade to 1.3.2, do I lose everything on my phone? By everything, I mean apps, emails, settings, etc. I know I can redownload my apps easily enough, but would I need to redo what shortcuts are on my homescreen, other settings, etc?

Thanks

You can install 1.3.2 over your existing 1.3 just fine. For Launcher Pro by the way you can go into preferences and make a backup of your LP settings. That will save your shortcuts and what not on your home screen. The only thing it won't save is your widgets (outside of the LP Pro ones).

Ryukashin

Reaction score
XDA dev site talks about installing from fast boot. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with flashing it from the SD card right? Is there any advantages from installing via fast boot?

kazuma

Reaction score
Can I install the new kernel threw adb? If so any chance of someone laying down the commands here to do it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

kazuma

Reaction score
Oh and for whatever reason... I installed the 1.3.2 directly over 1.3 and lost all the theme stuff of 1.3? Should I wipe and just install 1.3.2? No big deal to do so. Titanium ready

Last edited:

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Theme was removed due to problems. Don't know if adrynalyne has posted it but the themed version is back up.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Question, when I installed this I was under the impression that the Kernel was installed too, just like the OG Droid, right? Does the kernel get installed with the Rom?

Its TwiX

Reaction score
With this one yes. It is included.

tdog7879

Reaction score
anyone running the themed ver. how does it look? I want to install it but it requires a wipe and that can be alot of work (which i dont mind) and im already themed.